Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A 'Thank You' to Budget Shooter Supply

A 'Thank You' to Budget Shooter Supply

Needed a bunch of bullets for reloading. Price to ship was a bit high, but acceptable to me, so I placed the order to SSW Ontario. Was very surprised (and pleased) when Henry sent me an email saying that he could save me some money on shipping by placing my order in a Canada Post Flat Rate Box.

I've seen other make negative comments about having to pay high shipping costs, and I know that UPS/Canada Post can be expensive, but pleased that at least one vendor considers using Canada Post Flat Rate boxes when appropriate.

Two thumbs up and I will definitely be using them again.

Thanks!
    From south-south-south-west-west-west-south-south-south-south-west Ontario. Go as far southwest as you can go.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Henry is the man!
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Bought from him for the first time over the holidays - great communicator.

Will be my first stop whenever I am looking for supplies online - he has some neat stuff as well like great deals on pre-fired brass.
    Have Gun - Will Travel

He did the same for me on my recent order. Sent an e-mail saying this will save you a few $$$ and good to go, nice to deal with someone that really cares about the customer.

When he has what I need, I try to buy from Henry as I’ve had great transactions with him to date.
    Slava Ukraini!

And you don't have to worry about your credit card getting hacked!Henry is A-1 !
    CCFR,CSSA,OFAH

Yep, Henry did the same for me. Stand up guy!

Henry is da bomb!!!
    Pardon me....would you pass the Grey Poupon? Ah, grassyass senior....

Henry's always been a great guy to deal with. Got a couple lbs of powder from him not too long ago. He had some in stock, when no one else in this end of the country did. Shipping costs suck big time...buttt...ya gots ta pay when ya wants ta play...lol

The only drawback to using CP Flat rate boxes is, they can only be insured for 100 bucks max...no additional insurance can be purchased.

**In the unfortunate issue of a lost package (as was my case a few yrs ago) I lost a Bushnell Bore sighter and a 4200 scope..I got my 100 bucks back from CP..but only after a long while waiting.
    If you take your kids hunting, you Won't have to go hunting for your kids!!!!

My friends..yes. My dog...maybe. My gun....NEVER !!!

What a pleasure to deal with Henry. I’m in Alberta, and was looking for 44 mag stuff. Ordered from Henry, and within no time my stuff arrived. As ordered, and he even confirmed it’s arrival. Promptly ordered more from him.
    He is, indeed a Gentleman and a Scholar, and there are so few of us left….

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast