Victory Ridge Sports is exhibiting at the Toronto Sportsmen's Show March 14th - 17th

Victory Ridge Sportsman

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Victory Ridge Sports is exhibiting at the Toronto Sportsmen's Show March 14th - 17th

We will be exhibiting at a massive 1,000sqft booth #1001 located near the show entrance right beside the O'Dell Engineering booth.

At the show we are selling guns, ammo, clothing, backpacks, footwear, camping equipment, accessories and more plus a wicked awesome sticker draw!

Brands we are selling include Canuck, Derya, Bergara, BCL, Ruger, Savage, Mossberg, Kodiak, Henry, Federal, CCI, Challenger, PMC, Hornady, Vortex, Holosun, Magpul, Sitka, Mystery Ranch, MSR, Jet Boil, Katadyn, Platypus, Pack Towel, and so much more. Lots of show specials exclusive to the show and some specials that we will also be running online at the same time for all you folks that cannot make the show.

If your at the show, stop by the booth to say hello!

PNG_VRS_TSS_AdV1.jpg

Attachments

• PNG_VRS_TSS_AdV1.jpg
    PNG_VRS_TSS_AdV1.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 509
I will see you there! Will be the first I attend, so I am very much looking forward to it!

Also had no idea y'all were in Barrie, that is exciting as I work there now...

Great to hear! Stop by the shop after work one day. We are open until 4pm on Monday, 6pm Tuesday to Friday, and 5pm on Saturday.

See you at the show!

Booth building tomorrow! We are very excited. The count down begins!!!

I was at the International Center today to arrange the delivery of our booth and I was taking a look around. The show is absolutely massive this year! There are 3 halls filled with exhibitors, activities, shows, and food. Our booth is flanked by O'Dell Engineering and Wolverine Supplies, what great company to be in this year! Also, I have to say the event organizers are doing a spectacular job working round the clock to make this the best show in years. If the event management is indicative of how this show is going to go, we are in for a hell of a good time.

We are looking forward to seeing you all there!

Back
Top Bottom