Page 222 of 381 FirstFirst ... 202212214215216217218219220221222223224225226227228229230232242 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 3810

Thread: All-New: Type 81M

Anyone else have their status with Canada Post as "Item Delayed". Im in the group that randomly got their packages routed through Winnipeg after no movement for a few days. I'm in ON and the waiting is starting to kill me haha

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus.C View Post
    Here mine https://imgur.com/a/0Q8N0Bx.

Is this suppose to be normal?

I use a ruler that I sit on the trunion and the end of the reciever (Just above the rivet). Is this the proper way to do it? Right now im reading a difference of 4mm.

Would you guys consider this a within spec?

Edit: Ive redone the same test but this time using 2 magnet on side reciever and I endup with the exact same deviation of 4mm.
    I'd reach out to TI. Rumor has it that anything over 3mm bend is "out of spec", but there is only one way to find out before you get inundated with the "Rifle is fine, just adjust the sights and send it" comments

Quote Originally Posted by Terp312 View Post
    I'd reach out to TI. Rumor has it that anything over 3mm bend is "out of spec", but there is only one way to find out before you get inundated with the "Rifle is fine, just adjust the sights and send it" comments
    Thats a bummer I was planning on shooting this thing wth my gunnutz stepfather this weekend. Guess ll try their warranty service.
    Last edited by Jesus.C; 03-28-2024 at 03:13 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Here mine https://imgur.com/a/0Q8N0Bx.

Is this suppose to be normal?

I use a ruler that I sit on the trunion and the end of the reciever (Just above the rivet). Is this the proper way to do it? Right now im reading a difference of 4mm.

Would you guys consider this a within spec?

Edit: Ive redone the same test but this time using 2 magnet on side reciever and I endup with the exact same deviation of 4mm.
    Looks like you did it correct. Yes slightly bent but "within specs".

CGN Regular
    It's a joke that you have to be doing the QC yourself.

Thats a bummer I was planning on shooting this thing wth my gunnutz stepfather this weekend. Guess ll try their warranty service.
    Yours isn’t as bad as the first one I ever got. I still have it.

I exactly have a 4.6mm deviation to the right. Im not even sure if I could mount a side optic on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by 05RAV View Post
    Thanks! It still can be ordered from them. It takes 3-4 weeks. Price is C$109.99 which with HST (for me in Ontario) and shipping comes to about C$150 which is the same price as I would order from the States. I guess, I'll pass on it.
    Need a 3d printed version

I ordered on March 20th. Processed still. No RCMP check or anything other than official receipt. I wonder if they are doing more QC with the remaining hence the delay? I'm not gonna bother them with a follow up email because I'm patient and understand plus trust TI. Anyone else have this around that date also?

I ordered on March 12. Still processing. Got the RCMP check a while ago but no shipping notification yet. Emailed tactical imports but no answer.