Page 221 of 381 FirstFirst ... 201211213214215216217218219220221222223224225226227228229231241 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 3809

Thread: All-New: Type 81M

Quote Originally Posted by JasonGTA View Post
    My Samson underfolder cheek rest came in, should fit nicely on the Type 81. This design lets the stock still fold and lock closed
    Is this an AK-47 Cheek Rest, SKU: AK-U-ADJ-CR from the Samson Manufacturing? How did you get it? I contacted the Samson Manufacturing but they responded that they do NOT ship to Canada. They re-directed me to the ###### Armory which ships to Canada. Their price is USD 89.99 plus USD 18.95 for shipping. Pretty steep price for such a minor part. I decided to go with a paracord wrapping.

### are done automatically not by me.
    Last edited by 05RAV; 03-28-2024 at 01:03 PM.
    NFA CCFR CSSA
    CPC PC Ontario

Quote Originally Posted by Goose762 View Post
    Where do those come from?

Samson in the US makes them.

They are pretty nice, they have about 6.5mm of adjustment up and down and can be angled as well
    Collector of WW2 German firearms

Here is another nice option for the underfolders

Smokies Leather in the US has them

Is "order received" status for a week normal? I've heard lots of "order processed" but not much on the received part

Quote Originally Posted by 05RAV View Post
    Is this an AK-47 Cheek Rest, SKU: AK-U-ADJ-CR from the Samson Manufacturing? How did you get it? I contacted the Samson Manufacturing but they responded that they do NOT ship to Canada. They re-directed me to the ###### Armory which ships to Canada. Their price is USD 89.99 plus USD 18.95 for shipping. Pretty steep price for such a minor part. I decided to go with a paracord wrapping.

I got it from a dealer who only had 1, Canadian Safety Source has them

Quote Originally Posted by Snicklefritz View Post
    Is "order received" status for a week normal? I've heard lots of "order processed" but not much on the received part
    Mine went from order received(Mar 15th) to order processing (Mar 25th) in 10 days. You probably have another couple days and you'll see some movement

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by IrisXJ View Post
    For the lazy: "Bent is Back"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzkQ1Qb-h6Q
    As I said - bent - funny how people are trying to believe what they want to believe. Okay, so "I draw a line in the middle of the receiver as proof that it isn't bent". When I can already see it with my eyes only.

Here mine https://imgur.com/a/0Q8N0Bx.

Is this suppose to be normal?

I use a ruler that I sit on the trunion and the end of the reciever (Just above the rivet). Is this the proper way to do it? Right now im reading a difference of 4mm.

Would you guys consider this a within spec?

Edit: Ive redone the same test but this time using 2 magnet on side reciever and I endup with the exact same deviation of 4mm.
    Last edited by Jesus.C; 03-28-2024 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 05RAV View Post

Quote Originally Posted by JasonGTA View Post
    I got it from a dealer who only had 1, Canadian Safety Source has them
    Thanks! It still can be ordered from them. It takes 3-4 weeks. Price is C$109.99 which with HST (for me in Ontario) and shipping comes to about C$150 which is the same price as I would order from the States. I guess, I'll pass on it.
    NFA CCFR CSSA
    CPC PC Ontario

Quote Originally Posted by JeffMan View Post
    Take off the dust cover, remove the bolt group, look down the barrel from the front, at the hole in the back trunnion.

How much of it can you see?
    With this method I can't see about 3/4 of the hole. With me SE the hole is dead center.