Page 385 of 385 FirstFirst ... 365375377378379380381382383384385
Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 3850

Thread: All-New: Type 81M

Quote Originally Posted by 84wh1 View Post
    Hey man. The stock is attached with a “Sigmaco” Zhukov adapter. It’s not really available right now unless you wanna pay a premium to find one used on GP or the EE. The mag is a standard magpul ak47 pmag. Lots of YouTube videos showing you how to make the magazine work with the type 81. It’s not hard at all.
    Thanks for the quick reply and taking the time to do so. I'm gonna assume fabricator will soon jump on board to make their own given the popularity of this firearm. It looks sweet. I said I was just gonna leave it stock. But after seeing yours, that's not gonna be an option

CGN Regular
    Sent my rifle in for warranty work. Received an e-mail saying the replacement was ready to go, two weeks ago. Now not receiving any response to e-mails. Sent a final e-mail asking them to just refund my money if the replacement is in fact not actually ready to be shipped. Original order placed on March 12th

Quote Originally Posted by JayCorbett View Post
    Sent my rifle in for warranty work. Received an e-mail saying the replacement was ready to go, two weeks ago. Now not receiving any response to e-mails. Sent a final e-mail asking them to just refund my money if the replacement is in fact not actually ready to be shipped. Original order placed on March 12th
    Same the turn around time is a few weeks from the time it's received. I talked to them yesterday and they're still super swamped. But like always TI is a stand up company and they will take care of you.

I hate the wait too but It will be worth it in the end
    ***Terms of all sales***
    -"I'll take it" with payment trumps all dialogue
    - Insurance is Buyers responsibly, so please request

view photos ask your wife BEFORE making offers

I'm posting here because I'm pretty desperate to find one, but if anyone wants to get rid of their type 81 adapter for buffer tube or pictanny sigmaco let me know in a private message.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhuuum View Post
    I'm posting here because I'm pretty desperate to find one, but if anyone wants to get rid of their type 81 adapter for buffer tube or pictanny sigmaco let me know in a private message.
    There's a guy on gun post that sells adapters for putting on a buffer tube. But you have to drill new holes for the screws.
    "My biggest fear in life is if I should suddenly die, my wife will sell all my guns for what I told her I paid for them."

Aluminum or steel? because 3D printing really doesn't interest me

Just picked up a drum. How many times are you suppose to turn the crank on it so it feeds properly?
    There's a difference between living and living free...

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by srnm View Post
    Just picked up a drum. How many times are you suppose to turn the crank on it so it feeds properly?
    With it only feeding 5 rounds, you don't need to crank it too much.

If you cranked it a bunch, you can release the spring pressure by pressing on the middle button...
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by DEBRUSK519 View Post
    But you have to drill new holes for the screws.
    The one I picked up off likely the same fellow on gp doesn't require drilling new holes, mine lined up just fine. Made out of aluminum

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    With it only feeding 5 rounds, you don't need to crank it too much.

If you cranked it a bunch, you can release the spring pressure by pressing on the middle button...
    Thanks, I got it feeding properly now. I cleaned up the magazine but I guess i didn't do a good enough job. There was a some gunk in the feed tower that was causing the rounds to jam. I had to crank it alot to get it to feed, now I only have to do 1 crank and it feeds perfectly now.
    There's a difference between living and living free...