New Type 81 Accessories

I'd be interested in Walnut furniture that looks like the AK stock furniture and a Slant PG similar to the style I posted (#33) above.

The dong handguard and the VZ type PG don't interest me at all.

Why not some Catalpa (Chu-wood) and make it true to other Chinese Comboc rifles... like on the Type 56 Chinese AK?

33648833871_766998fced_b.jpg

Somepeople want to forget it's a Chinese rifle

So nothing is "original" or surplus to the T81.

There definitely is real type 81 bayonets. But they are extremely scarce. I have only ever seen photos from American collector sites. Never seen one for sale in Canada.

Ironically the reproductions are actually a higher quality (machined vs cast, sheath has cleaner moulding lines, etc). But are you are correct in that they are not milsurp at all. Produced entirely for Chinese domestic market (and only cost ~$15 CAD off of Chinese marketplace like taobao). Biggest issue is finding an exporter. People selling them for $150 is whack.

Hey guys! I’ll be making some parts for type 81s. I’ve made a ton of stuff for my own rifle and have been shooting it hard for 2 years now. Everything is still kicking ass. Check out my YouTube channel, and if you’d like some parts watch the newest video going up tonight (Friday March 22).

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cJNxtUyAiqI

How can I order something from you? Do you have a website?

Back
Top Bottom