New Type 81 Accessories

Feminist

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The type 81's two most common ergonomic complaints are the safety (180 degree throw, awkward, difficult to use, not ambidextrous), and the fixed stock (too high, crushes cheek when aiming, non-adjustable LOP).

There are aftermarket parts like the sigmaco safety (AR style 90 degree throw, vertical for fire, horizontal for safe) and picatinny stock adapter (MCX style, allows use of 1913 picatinny rail mount stocks) addressed these issues. But those items are now NLA.

Does TI have any plans to have items like these made? It would significantly improve the usability of the type 81 platform.

I would be nice to have there accessories readliy available. The lack of aftermarket support (and 10rd mags) is the main thing that keeps me away from the platform.

Now that SigmaCo's parts aren't an option anymore, who can pick up the torch? I just want a pic rail stock adapter and that shouldn't be hard to make

I had it in my cart and then it got sold before I could finish the transaction. Someone bought 4. Probably see them on ####### in an hour for double

Back
Top Bottom