Thread: SKS Mag Adapters Almost Ready!

SKS Mag Adapters Almost Ready!

We should have our production run of Hical SKS mag adapters ready to go by next weekend. If you are on the wait list, get ready, if not, go HERE. to join the notification waitlist.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Ive heard some people say that they didn't need to modify their bolt or receiver for the adapter to work is this true?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Is the price on the website what one would expect to pay when these are done, or is that an old outdated price?
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    Is the price on the website what one would expect to pay when these are done, or is that an old outdated price?
    Even though our costs for materials and labour have gone up significantly, our price will still remain the same, $269.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

CGN Regular
    Is it me or are they available now? Just bought one!

Man, now I need to get another SKS so I don't maim the one I like