Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: T81M missing magazine release

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Tactical Imports has always been GREAT for me with warranty parts and accessories.

I'm positive Hunterhenderson you will be looked after woth zero issues
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    Crickets , two calls, left messages, two emails and this post........im sure they are busy..............
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Lol
    "Whoop-whoop-whoop-whoop!"

Quote Originally Posted by hunterhenderson View Post
    Crickets , two calls, left messages, two emails and this post........im sure they are busy..............
    Most companies are quick to take your money….but very slow to fix any issues. “We are sooo busy” seems to be the usual response when they eventually get back to you. That being said, there is absolutely no way they aren’t going to replace that.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brownbear53 View Post
    TI is an importer, not a manufacturer, no different than your local store not pulling stuff out of box to test individually prior to sale.
    As for their supplier, they probably don't care to test run them, QC is most likely done on random units through the line and stuff like that gets missed, from what I've read, all or Civi orders are tacked onto other larger military production orders, Some defense group somewhere ordered a bazillion type 81s in that configuration and TI scored on the production getting a few in for us.
    LOL... ofcos i dont mean TI. i've never heard of an importer or retailer test firing before sending it out so i dont know why you would assumed that?

btw, with most VZ58 i've bought i also received the target of the test firing.

Peak Chinesium

Quote Originally Posted by hunterhenderson View Post
    they have always been really good, just hope there is a replacement fixed stock gun left for warranty
    im pretty positive they held back some for warranty. one year they released about 20 after they said it was sold out, you can imagine the mad dash to buy them.

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Tactical Imports has always been GREAT for me with warranty parts and accessories.

I'm positive Hunterhenderson you will be looked after woth zero issues
    yup, no problem getting warranty replacements. i'd about three, one was severely bent, the second i couldnt move the rear sight and i cant remember the third.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer st1264's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    im pretty positive they held back some for warranty. one year they released about 20 after they said it was sold out, you can imagine the mad dash to buy them.

yup, no problem getting warranty replacements. i'd about three, one was severely bent, the second i couldnt move the rear sight and i cant remember the third.
    The very first T81 batch had issues, I'm assuming.

Quote Originally Posted by st1264 View Post
    The very first T81 batch had issues, I'm assuming.
    you are right on the first but the second was the lmg. couldnt move the rear sight so i couldnt remove the top HG. there was a few reports of it.

That's the new liberal compliant model. Can't have a magazine hold more than 5 rounds if you can't install a magazine.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast