T81M missing magazine release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tactical Imports has always been GREAT for me with warranty parts and accessories.

I'm positive Hunterhenderson you will be looked after woth zero issues

Crickets , two calls, left messages, two emails and this post........im sure they are busy..............

Most companies are quick to take your money….but very slow to fix any issues. “We are sooo busy” seems to be the usual response when they eventually get back to you. That being said, there is absolutely no way they aren’t going to replace that.

TI is an importer, not a manufacturer, no different than your local store not pulling stuff out of box to test individually prior to sale.
As for their supplier, they probably don't care to test run them, QC is most likely done on random units through the line and stuff like that gets missed, from what I've read, all or Civi orders are tacked onto other larger military production orders, Some defense group somewhere ordered a bazillion type 81s in that configuration and TI scored on the production getting a few in for us.

LOL... ofcos i dont mean TI. i've never heard of an importer or retailer test firing before sending it out so i dont know why you would assumed that?

btw, with most VZ58 i've bought i also received the target of the test firing.

they have always been really good, just hope there is a replacement fixed stock gun left for warranty

im pretty positive they held back some for warranty. one year they released about 20 after they said it was sold out, you can imagine the mad dash to buy them.

Tactical Imports has always been GREAT for me with warranty parts and accessories.

I'm positive Hunterhenderson you will be looked after woth zero issues

yup, no problem getting warranty replacements. i'd about three, one was severely bent, the second i couldnt move the rear sight and i cant remember the third.

im pretty positive they held back some for warranty. one year they released about 20 after they said it was sold out, you can imagine the mad dash to buy them.

yup, no problem getting warranty replacements. i'd about three, one was severely bent, the second i couldnt move the rear sight and i cant remember the third.

The very first T81 batch had issues, I'm assuming.

Most companies are quick to take your money….but very slow to fix any issues. “We are sooo busy” seems to be the usual response when they eventually get back to you. That being said, there is absolutely no way they aren’t going to replace that.

Can't agree with you more. This applies to 99% of the Canadian customer service experience. Well. We Canadians are just too kind to put up with the "too busy" attitude. But TI, albeit slow, is always willing to be responsible. That is the bright part.

Customer first emailed 4pm Tuesday evening, we responded to multiple emails, PMs'a and voicemails by Wednesday evening, this is a lemon, we will be getting it replaced asap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom