IMG_0114.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 1,652
  • IMG_0116.jpg
    IMG_0116.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 1,649
  • IMG_0117.jpg
    IMG_0117.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 1,656
I would call them, they are back logged with emails. I called them yesterday about an issue with my order and the picked up first ring. Hopefully they dont give you any issues with that problem and ship you a new one.

TI has a reputation of correcting issues and making things right. I understand that it's a pita and disappointing when you want to use something right away however I would not be too concerned.

I'm sure it was this way from the Factory and with the probable pallets of these rifles they sold and are trying to process and ship... it fell through the cracks.

That wood looks really orange... or is the pic deceiving?

I'm sure it was this way from the Factory and with the probable pallets of these rifles they sold and are trying to process and ship... it fell through the cracks.

That wood looks really orange... or is the pic deceiving?

its very orange.......my wife asked if i was going to refinish it LOL

TI has a reputation of correcting issues and making things right. I understand that it's a pita and disappointing when you want to use something right away however I would not be too concerned.

This ^^ TI, TNA and IRG all have very crude and lackluster customer support, but they never fail to make things right, and will eventually get back to the person as soon as they get the chance

This ^^ TI, TNA and IRG all have very crude and lackluster customer support, but they never fail to make things right, and will eventually get back to the person as soon as they get the chance

Compared to my first experience with TI during the original type 81 pre-order, and then buying a few other 81s and bersa pistols over the years, their customer service has improved massively. I certainly wouldn't stress over this, they'll replace it no doubt

interesting.... they dont test fire these guns.

TI is an importer, not a manufacturer, no different than your local store not pulling stuff out of box to test individually prior to sale.
As for their supplier, they probably don't care to test run them, QC is most likely done on random units through the line and stuff like that gets missed, from what I've read, all or Civi orders are tacked onto other larger military production orders, Some defense group somewhere ordered a bazillion type 81s in that configuration and TI scored on the production getting a few in for us.

Exactly! Had a bad piston with a pretty bad defect on an LMG model and they sent me a replacement pretty quickly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom