New Type 81M Underfolder Stock Bent

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be okay with a little more weight for a sturdier folder. Any idea where they can be found and if they would fit?

You would have to bring one in from the States, they may fit. I will check and post once my type 81 comes in. Can anyone who received their UF post close ups?

How do I close a thread? Made this to show some minor cosmetic issues on what seems to be a very popular rifle right now. This isn't a thread to argue about bull####.

I ordered a few of them from the states several years ago. I modified a few VZ’s and sold the spares. The are very nice and strong. You have to get them from the US.

All he has to do is slightly twist it and it will straighten out. Its a rifle designed for the military, it locks in both position and functions as intended. Boo hoo a little scratch on the wood, it doesn't affect the function at all

How about an off centered barrel here: post # 1784, https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/2441159-All-New-Type-81M/page179. That looks much more serious than a slightly twisted stock.
Mine is coming today and I started worrying a bit.

It's a joke when people are claiming that the rifles are worth $500 or 800 or such silly numbers. I ordered a few (as usual) and just for the heck of it put one underfolder on gp today for 1,450 with shipping. That sucker sold within 5 minutes with 3 more people lining up. Never sold anything that fast. Probably be up there with the rest soon.

My fixed stock is bent, the chamber looks like it was only partially milled also

Thats what a type 81 chamber looks like, it's the design of the rifle. Takes 1 person a few seconds to make totally false claims that will then pop up every few pages on the t81 thread. "I heard some guys chamber wasn't milled!" Total BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom