Ginex Small Pistol Primer Case Sale!

Fast Toys

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
We are running a case sale on Ginex Small Pistol Primers. A case of 10,000 primers is on sale for 749.00!

Please note our web site cannot calculate the shipping cost on primers which have a hazmat fee so please email us at sales@fasttoys.net with your address and we can give you a shipping quote.

Thanks!

We will add some cities as quotes come in to give people an idea of ship quote including the hazmat fees

Welland, Ontario $ 66.05

Last edited:
I just scooped 10,000. (I'm the Sooke BC order quoted above) 71.09 shipping. all in ,tax etc ...... $86.00 a thousand ,for me that's a good deal.
some local sources are charging $ 90 to $100 a box of a thousand plus 12% tax plus shipping on top. Thanks Fast Toys!

I just scooped 10,000. (I'm the Sooke BC order quoted above) 71.09 shipping. all in ,tax etc ...... $86.00 a thousand ,for me that's a good deal.
some local sources are charging $ 90 to $100 a box of a thousand plus 12% tax plus shipping on top. Thanks Fast Toys!

Glad to help! Thanks for your business!

Email us for a quote! We also have CCI small pistol and small rifle primers in stock. Please see your web site for pricing on those and email us if you need a quote :)

Back
Top Bottom