Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: T81M retroactive product description alteration

Quote Originally Posted by Halkon View Post
    If I remember correctly, when I placed my order on the 15th evening it said in the drop down menu that the side mount wasn't compatible with the underfolder, I don't remember what it said in the description but I do remember going over the add-ons as I was debating how much I could afford to inflate the price and I'm pretty sure it mentioned Im the drop down menu of the optics because that's the only reason I ordered the mlok forend.
    Same here when I ordered on announcement day, can't remember where but somewhere it DID tell me that the side mount was not compatible with the underfolder as it would get in the way of folding the stock closed.

Quote Originally Posted by DerWeißeWolf View Post
    Lmao I thought it only came with one magazine and ordered a spare. I should have read the description better! Nice surprise!
    same! nice surprise
    Collector of WW2 German firearms

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Lmao I thought it only came with one magazine and ordered a spare. I should have read the description better! Nice surprise!
    always with 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabaholik View Post
    Same here when I ordered on announcement day, can't remember where but somewhere it DID tell me that the side mount was not compatible with the underfolder as it would get in the way of folding the stock closed.
    Yup. I read that too in the original positing when I ordered March 12. I infact, posted on the master T81M thread here asking what rails to get and people comfirmed that the underfolder does not accomodate side rails.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Halkon View Post
    If I remember correctly, when I placed my order on the 15th evening it said in the drop down menu that the side mount wasn't compatible with the underfolder, I don't remember what it said in the description but I do remember going over the add-ons as I was debating how much I could afford to inflate the price and I'm pretty sure it mentioned Im the drop down menu of the optics because that's the only reason I ordered the mlok forend.
    I respectfully think that your memory is playing a trick on you. This is why I posted evidence from the Wayback machine (internet archive) as snapshot from what the website contained on March 18.

30 minutes after posting this for sale they mentioned it will not work with side folder.

This company sounds as scammy and shady as the Chinese products that they peddle.

Me too!!
    You truly don't know happiness until you have to unload your ammo delivery with a forklift ☺

One of the accredited dealers on this site be less than truthful?…shocker!

There's a lot of bitching going on by the uneducated. Just contact them and tell them u dont want the mount. They bring in something cool and all u dickheads do is complain..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast