Thread: Christensen Arms Modern Precision Rifles: 308, 300WM Also The Ranger in 22LR/WMR

Business Member

Christensen Arms Modern Precision Rifles: 308, 300WM Also The Ranger in 22LR/WMR

Last edited by Bullseyenorth; 03-26-2024 at 05:54 PM.
    Our website will have the most up to date prices. Prices on CGN do expire.
    Free Shipping over $250 (Now includes ammo) but some exclusions apply like remote locations.

PRICE MATCH & PRICE PROTECTION GUARANTEE
    We want your business and if you find a lower advertised price on an in stock, new identical item from an Authorized Canadian dealer, now or within 5 days of your purchase date, just show us the price and we will match it. Some conditions apply.

sales@bullseyenorth.com

CGN frequent flyer
    Did you guys actually have the new rimfire MPR in stock?
    Or did you have the ranger in rim fire and the MPR in the center fire calibres ?
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance on any EE sale unless explicitly stated otherwise in the ad or agreed upon as part of the deal.

All posts made by me are my opinion, and you must do your own research

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    Or did you have the ranger in rim fire and the MPR in the center fire calibres ?
    Make sure you try and get a rail for it if you don't want a 0moa. I'm having a heck of a time trying to get someone in my area to get it for me.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    You are right …the Ranger in 22 does not count as a precision rifle. We will change the title. Thanks.
    Our website will have the most up to date prices. Prices on CGN do expire.
    Free Shipping over $250 (Now includes ammo) but some exclusions apply like remote locations.

PRICE MATCH & PRICE PROTECTION GUARANTEE
    We want your business and if you find a lower advertised price on an in stock, new identical item from an Authorized Canadian dealer, now or within 5 days of your purchase date, just show us the price and we will match it. Some conditions apply.

sales@bullseyenorth.com

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyenorth View Post
    You are right …the Ranger in 22 does not count as a precision rifle. We will change the title. Thanks.
    Fair enough, I was hoping you guys had received the new .22 calibre precision rifles.
    Do you have any on order m? The released at shot show and Christensen estimated end of March arrival to Canada.
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance on any EE sale unless explicitly stated otherwise in the ad or agreed upon as part of the deal.

All posts made by me are my opinion, and you must do your own research

I'm also interested in the Ranger MPR.

Any idea on CDN retail?

CGN Regular
    Just a heads up. Anyone that already has a Ranger looks like we will be able to buy just the chassis.