T81M missing magazine release

Tavor7

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Posting this thread just to keep track of what happens.

HcGiU8A.png

So far TI responded to my email and forwarded it to the management team. Still waiting on a response.

Posting this thread just to keep track of what happens.

HcGiU8A.png

So far TI responded to my email and forwarded it to the management team. Still waiting on a response.

You are missing one too?

There was another reported case.

I did notice that these releases don't seem to be staked in place - it was a problem with the first batch that they could work themselves loose.

I wonder if its worth staking mine like I did for my original.

You are missing one too?

There was another reported case.

I did notice that these releases don't seem to be staked in place - it was a problem with the first batch that they could work themselves loose.

I wonder if its worth staking mine like I did for my original.

It probably wouldn't hurt to stake it in place

It probably wouldn't hurt to stake it in place

I tried to drift my mag release retention pin to see if it’d come loose. Nope! Won’t budge. It seems as if they’ve displaced some material on the end of the pin so it stays put - No staking required.

Here is mine that went back, it for sure never had one, i think they are installed (when they are) pretty well and wouldnt work there way out

IMG_0114.jpg
IMG_0116.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0114.jpg
    IMG_0114.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 601
  • IMG_0116.jpg
    IMG_0116.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 596
Are they repairing it or sending you a new rifle? Mine is a fixed stock so I'm hoping they have a replacement and aren't out of stock.

They are sending a replacement fixed stock but its taking forever,........maybe they are going to send me one of the returned bent ones?

Back
Top Bottom