first pic recommendation?

Sobeit94

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
as the title states I'm looking into my first pcc

my number 1 choice is the GHM9-G NR or R ( Restricted preferred)

#2 is the NR FX9 and then maybe purchasing the smaller uppers. (what's the laws pertaining to changing uppers without registering them? can I use them at the range without papers? do I still need the ATT to transport the upper)

#3 PC9

guess my main question is based off the the three given rifles how does after market support differ rifle to rifle. ( ive done research just want to see the peoples pros and cons) I understand both B&T and FX both have proprietary parts and pc has mcarbo parts.

ANY info is appreciated thanks nutz

In the same boat and have been doing a ton of research. Here's the feedback I've found:

FX9
Pros:
- one of the better looking carbines
- "AR" parts avail, but otherwise solid out of the box
- good ergos

Cons:
- requires more break in period, and initial maintenance and tweaking before it gets right
- more prone to jams if not using OEM glock mags

PC9
Pros:
- huge aftermarket for Ruger
- shoots out of the box

Cons:
- can require many upgrades to get "right" (mcarbo etc.)
- heavy
- worse ergos (mag release etc.)

Personally still deciding between the two, but leaning toward Ruger for "tried and true".

I'm really torn. Ive found the same things but recently been looking at the ghm9c-g
really love the look/fit and finish of B&T.
I understand they're much more pricey but ive always had the mentality id rather spend more now and not need to upgrade later

In the same boat and have been doing a ton of research. Here's the feedback I've found:

FX9
Pros:
- one of the better looking carbines
- "AR" parts avail, but otherwise solid out of the box
- good ergos

Cons:
- requires more break in period, and initial maintenance and tweaking before it gets right
- more prone to jams if not using OEM glock mags

PC9
Pros:
- huge aftermarket for Ruger
- shoots out of the box

Cons:
- can require many upgrades to get "right" (mcarbo etc.)
- heavy
- worse ergos (mag release etc.)
doodle jump

Personally still deciding between the two, but leaning toward Ruger for "tried and true".

Actually FX9 is still one of my favorites

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom