Easter Sale! Everything Reduced!

Colonel Mustard

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 96.4%
26   1   1
The Colonel Mustard Easter Sale is on now until midnight Thursday 4 April.

Using the special CGN discount code - CGNEaster, you can purchase any items from our website with an additional 10% off - no exceptions, no small print, no rebates - as long as it's in stock there's an extra 10% off, giving combined discounts of up to 75%!

We also have our regular (but still fantastic!) shipping deal: free shipping when you spend $200 after discount. If you spend between $100 and $200 after discount, shipping is $9.95; spend under $100 after discount (no minimum) and shipping is $14.95 - shipping rates apply anywhere in Canada (no small print or exclusions).

• Enter CGNEaster into the discount code box during checkout or click the 'Colonel Mustard Easter Sale - Extra 10% Off!' text link to go to our website with the code already entered.
  • Sale on now until midnight (Mountain Time) Thursday 4 April.
  • Extra 10% off everything - even items already on sale or clearance!
  • Discount shown when you click 'Check Out'.

https://www.colonelmustard.ca/?ApplyPromo=cgnspringColonel Mustard Easter Sale - Extra 10% Off!

Gerber Downwind 30-001816 a.jpg

Attachments

• Gerber Downwind 30-001816 a.jpg
    Gerber Downwind 30-001816 a.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 1,060
Discount code isn't working. Have tried several times.

Update: Here's the error message. Says the coupon expired 2 years ago.

Your coupon is not valid!
CGN Big Easter Sale - Extra 10% Off!
Date range is invalid (4/13/2022 - 4/19/2022)

Last edited:
Discount code isn't working. Have tried several times.

Update: Here's the error message. Says the coupon expired 2 years ago.

Your coupon is not valid!
CGN Big Easter Sale - Extra 10% Off!
Date range is invalid (4/13/2022 - 4/19/2022)

Thank you so much for letting us know - we'd used that code before and for some reason it was 'trumping' the newer version. It's working now (fingers crossed).

In view of our ####-up, we have extended the sale until Friday at midnight - sorry folks!

• Enter CGNEaster into the discount code box during checkout or click the 'Colonel Mustard Easter Sale - Extra 10% Off!' text link to go to our website with the code already entered.
  • Sale on now until midnight (Mountain Time) Friday 5 April.

Colonel Mustard Easter Sale - Extra 10% Off!

Hi there - I sent you an email on March 1 with a question about picking up vs delivery since I’m in Calgary but never heard anything back. Let me know if that’s possible. Thanks

Hi there - I sent you an email on March 1 with a question about picking up vs delivery since I’m in Calgary but never heard anything back. Let me know if that’s possible. Thanks

Sorry we missed your email - yes, you can definitely order online and collect - it will show up as a 'shipping option' when you get to online checkout.

Here's the link to our shipping info: Colonel Mustard Shipping

Thanks for your support - our sale continues:

Don't miss out - our sale is just on for today and tomorrow:

Back
Top Bottom