Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ETS Magazines Glock and AR in Canada ready to ship starting at $9.99 USD

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    IRG shipping is always insane,they could throw 6 or 8 mags in a $16.00 prepaid canada post box,but apparently that's to much trouble for them they said,it's why i stopped buying from them,shipping always kills the deal unless you're buying a ton of stuff,they do bring in a lot of other cool stuff that's worth it sometimes,
    I think the prepaid are only insured for $100 and I’m not sure you can add extra. Maybe that’s why they won’t use them.

Thank you for always bringing in the coolest stuff. Can you bring some ETS Omega mags next shipment? Asking for a friend...

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    IRG shipping is always insane,they could throw 6 or 8 mags in a $16.00 prepaid canada post box,but apparently that's to much trouble for them they said,it's why i stopped buying from them,shipping always kills the deal unless you're buying a ton of stuff,they do bring in a lot of other cool stuff that's worth it sometimes,
    I just bought 10 mags, not these ones specifically. I checked the box asking them to calculate shipping instead of using the computer generated numbers. It went down from $80 to $35 for the shipping. IMO, getting hit with alberta 5% tax is a win in itself.

My 25rd 22lr mags at G4C came to 80 bucks a pop + tax + pickup in store... so getting them for about 35 each including tax/shipping is a killer deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Junction View Post
    @IRUNGUNS : $49.99 shipping for a few mags? Is this for real?
    Do you have a more economical option?

I see there is a button :
    “Select here to have IRUNGUNS provide exact package dimensions and a shipping & taxes payment link will be provided once order is processed.”

But I don’t know fully understand. I don’t want to commit to $50 shipping.
    Please advise. TY!
    Hit the button, theyll definitely do something about that shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by 5ukh View Post
    Hit the button, theyll definitely do something about that shipping.
    This is very helpful thank you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12