187   0   0
ETS-MAGS.jpg
Please click picture for link to site
IRUNGUNS US Team

Attachments

• ETS-MAGS.jpg
    ETS-MAGS.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 1,290
@IRUNGUNS : $49.99 shipping for a few mags? Is this for real?
Do you have a more economical option?

I see there is a button :
“Select here to have IRUNGUNS provide exact package dimensions and a shipping & taxes payment link will be provided once order is processed.”

But I don’t know fully understand. I don’t want to commit to $50 shipping.
Please advise. TY!

“Select here to have IRUNGUNS provide exact package dimensions and a shipping & taxes payment link will be provided once order is processed.”

Please advise. TY!

IRG shipping is always insane,they could throw 6 or 8 mags in a $16.00 prepaid canada post box,but apparently that's to much trouble for them they said,it's why i stopped buying from them,shipping always kills the deal unless you're buying a ton of stuff,they do bring in a lot of other cool stuff that's worth it sometimes,

I had a bunch of the ETS Glock 17/10 round mags. IMO they are not really that great. They just don't last as long as OEM or Magpuls, the lips can get weak and spew rounds. I have a few left for the "cool" factor.

By cool do you mean the transparent ones ?

IRG shipping is always insane,they could throw 6 or 8 mags in a $16.00 prepaid canada post box,but apparently that's to much trouble for them they said,it's why i stopped buying from them,shipping always kills the deal unless you're buying a ton of stuff,they do bring in a lot of other cool stuff that's worth it sometimes,

I think the prepaid are only insured for $100 and I’m not sure you can add extra. Maybe that’s why they won’t use them.

I just bought 10 mags, not these ones specifically. I checked the box asking them to calculate shipping instead of using the computer generated numbers. It went down from $80 to $35 for the shipping. IMO, getting hit with alberta 5% tax is a win in itself.

My 25rd 22lr mags at G4C came to 80 bucks a pop + tax + pickup in store... so getting them for about 35 each including tax/shipping is a killer deal.

Please advise. TY!

Hit the button, theyll definitely do something about that shipping.

Back
Top Bottom