New Arrival: Remington Less Lethal 870 Police Magnum Shotgun 18.5'' Orange Furniture!

Less Lethal AR just like that.

Screenshot 2024-04-03 175114.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-03 175114.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-03 175114.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:
Are these physically any different, or equipped with anything that would preclude normal shells, or was the orange model just born out of a custom of keeping the less-lethal ammo in something that looked like a Nerf gun?

This could be just the thing for wear-orange hunting season, or just to stand out at the skeet range (with a longer barrel).

Are these physically any different, or equipped with anything that would preclude normal shells, or was the orange model just born out of a custom of keeping the less-lethal ammo in something that looked like a Nerf gun?

This could be just the thing for wear-orange hunting season, or just to stand out at the skeet range (with a longer barrel).

There's nothing different with these than other 870s. They just have orange stocks on them.

Ok so I have an 870 with orange magpul furniture and I can tell you on the trap field, I'm smashing 25s straight all day long than with any of my other shotguns. I'd argue the orange, is more lethal...for trap amd skeet anyway.....lol. jokes aside, love the colour combo....

I like orange stocks on my 870 bear defense gun, I think it makes it easier to see/find it in a panic bear just popped up sort of way.

Back
Top Bottom