Load Of Starline Brass Just In

Finding .45-70 is like chickens teeth,especialy Starline my favourite,so I had to order a bag!Shipping from Canada Post doesn't bother me due to the fact I retired after 35 years of service and I know how exspensive eveything costs to ship.It's 2024 and a jar of pickles costs $9.00 around here after 8 years of sock boy.f:P:2:

Prophet River Shipping

Any way you can toss a small order into a flat rate box?
$33 plus tax for shipping 200 pieces of brass seems excessive.
My small business account would cost $19.89 including taxes for the same weight and size sent to my location from yours.

PS anyone can use and pay $16.99 plus taxes up to a Maximum of 11pounds to anywhere in Canada :canadaFlag: also includes Tracking for a small Flat rate box...other sizes are available from Canada Post. eg I can ship 4 die sets and some room left for other items in the Extra small flat rate box. just saying Great for business SHIPPING BOX< LABEL< TRACKING AND $100 insurance included

Thank you very much for making these items available to us. And at such a Great price!!
Other retailers are selling the same items and same quantity for 1.5x what you are charging.
Your shipping rate to Onterible is also quite reasonable ($25)
My order was filled and shipped the next day. Very happy...

My first time buying from you guys..... it wont be the last

Thank you very much for making these items available to us. And at such a Great price!!
Other retailers are selling the same items and same quantity for 1.5x what you are charging.
Your shipping rate to Onterible is also quite reasonable ($25)
My order was filled and shipped the next day. Very happy...

My first time buying from you guys..... it wont be the last

YES very good pricing - AND it's high time the Gunshow re-seller rip-off artists get stuck with all their crap - everything so grossly over-priced it's actually ruining our sport and the comradery within the shooting community.

To save your company money, I'd advise against bringing in any 308 and 6.5 Creedmoor in LRP (Large Rifle Primer). Just SRP is what a lot of people will want (because small rifle primers are easier to get and cheaper). We can debate on accuracy if you want but SRP brass is said to last a little bit longer because of the primer pocket being small has more brass to keep its shape.

I only buy LRP brass, as I like stocking only one size of primer. Starline wise I need .375 Winchester, and .40-65 WCF.

Back
Top Bottom