Load Of Starline Brass Just In

To save your company money, I'd advise against bringing in any 308 and 6.5 Creedmoor in LRP (Large Rifle Primer). Just SRP is what a lot of people will want (because small rifle primers are easier to get and cheaper). We can debate on accuracy if you want but SRP brass is said to last a little bit longer because of the primer pocket being small has more brass to keep its shape.

If your shoot HOT loads then it is Better for Sure ! Accuracy wise I find no difference ! RJ

I kinda figured someone brought in a pile of starline brass the 50 round bags of 45-70 brass is starting to show up on ####### for 100.00 a bag lol you should be restricting the amounts people can buy so this gouging stops

I kinda figured someone brought in a pile of starline brass the 50 round bags of 45-70 brass is starting to show up on ####### for 100.00 a bag lol you should be restricting the amounts people can buy so this gouging stops

FYI no one bought more than 20 bags and that was a delaer. Of course, we have little control over what happens to product once it is sold. Too bad they only sent us 10K pcs instead of the 20k the packing list had on it ;(

Back
Top Bottom