NEW WEBSITE - cleaner look!!!

Shooting Warehouse

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
We launched our new website today, with a much cleaner look and feel.

I hope it works a little easier to navigate!! It sure looks better than the previous one. LOL

Thanks to ALL our CGN customers - without you, my business would not be where it is today!!!

If there's ever anything I can help with, please feel free to give me a call or send me a text or email. My phone is ALWAYS on, and I answer emails IMMEDIATELY as most of you that deal with me, will attest to - day and night, 7 days a week!!!

Click on the photo below to go to the new website.

Cheers

Robbie

K20_dS_B1071289_CMYK.jpg

Attachments

• K20_dS_B1071289_CMYK.jpg
    K20_dS_B1071289_CMYK.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 591
Yep, I noticed that the other day I was on there. Nice and clean with a new look. I like it.

More importantly I noticed a scope on there that I was looking at, and bonus, cheaper than other places I was looking at. Will be an order in the next week or so as I have to stretch out my purchases.

Yep, I noticed that the other day I was on there. Nice and clean with a new look. I like it.

More importantly I noticed a scope on there that I was looking at, and bonus, cheaper than other places I was looking at. Will be an order in the next week or so as I have to stretch out my purchases.

Thanks for the kind words - I can always help with a “layaway” transaction. I do it quite often.

New site is so easy to use, even I found it simple to navigate and use. That’s saying something. Cheers Robbie

Back
Top Bottom