Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: T81M handguards

Quote Originally Posted by Ershwin View Post
    At the risk of passing for a dumdum how do I get in touch with that gentleman to ask for an order ?
    He said in a few of his videos that he was swamped with orders, and that he'd put up a GP add when he was ready for more. Apparently he did, but that got filled in like 6 hours. Those take him a while to make being all hand made from scratch, and demand is very high. So set up a notification on his YouTube account to get the next announcement and keep refreshing GP. I kinda gave up myself, but best of luck to you because those do look amazing

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_T's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Terp312 View Post
    He said in a few of his videos that he was swamped with orders, and that he'd put up a GP add when he was ready for more. Apparently he did, but that got filled in like 6 hours. Those take him a while to make being all hand made from scratch, and demand is very high. So set up a notification on his YouTube account to get the next announcement and keep refreshing GP. I kinda gave up myself, but best of luck to you because those do look amazing
    Mine arrived today. Just required a slight bit of a touch up to get it to fit, otherwise the quality is good. It' s nice hard wood. I ordered unfinished as I already stripped and stained my OEM wood, so am colour matching the new grip to the handguards.

He is on the forum as a new member GreasyGus but says he does not check here often. Took 3 weeks from payment to the grip arriving. I have removed the rest of his email below, but you know what it is - the very popular email platform.

gusgreasy1@g
    "No matter where you go - there you are"

Quote Originally Posted by Danop316 View Post
    The handguard came in today.

There is a noticeable dent on the front of the piece. It's not a big deal for me as this firearm was purchased to be used and abused. Best to inspect yours before install.

Installation was simple. However, the fitment is tight on the top piece and requires coaxing. Installing this does mean there are 4x tiny screws you'll have to remove every time you want to clean the gas block and piston. I'll be buying more of these little screws to replace the ones that will inevitably be eaten by the floor.

I'm not running a sight on this handguard, as I have a mastermount, so I can't say how it'll maintain zero.

Im reasonably happy with my purchase. Is it the best $200 I've spent? No. Would I spend the $200 again if I wanted another T81M handguard? Sure, I don't see any other options.
    Hello there, do you know what size , thread pitch those screws are? I share the same perspective as you and currently trying to source my back up supply of said screws, any additional info would be much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by TropicalMonkey View Post
    Hello there, do you know what size , thread pitch those screws are? I share the same perspective as you and currently trying to source my back up supply of said screws, any additional info would be much appreciated!
    Looks like M3-0.5 and 5mm long

CGN Regular
    Would anyone be so kind as to weigh theirs once it arrives? Curious how weight compares to sigmaco.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Incendiary View Post
    Would anyone be so kind as to weigh theirs once it arrives? Curious how weight compares to sigmaco.
    393g
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Danop316 View Post
    Looks like M3-0.5 and 5mm long
    Noted, I believe some multi packs on Amazon might have this size in their offerings.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123