Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: T81M handguards

T81M handguards

Is there any inprovement over the SA models? And for those who pre ordered them what time approximately would they start shipping?

I pre-ordered one. I’ll post when it’s been received. It looks like the order with the handguard has shipped though I’m unsure if it was a partial or full shipment.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtl514 View Post
    Is there any inprovement over the SA models? And for those who pre ordered them what time approximately would they start shipping?
    I believe only difference in them is the lower handguard trunnion. Other then that thye seem the exact same
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

I had one of these on my fixed. It’s not the greatest and it’s back in the box now.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dorian Gray's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffMan View Post
    I had one of these on my fixed. It’s not the greatest and it’s back in the box now.
    I'm waiting for someone to pick up where Sigmaco left off. TI's handguards left a lot to be desired on the previous models of Type 81's and I wasn't fond of them. I'm very happy with the Sigmaco Gen 2 model I have on my side folder and am greatly anticipating someone designing a sleek, yet durable M-LOK foreend for the M models. They'd sell like hotcakes if someone could produce them.

Also, to whoever is reading this, if someone can please copy the Sigmaco AR style safety selector and sell it, I'd be forever grateful. The new M model desperately needs it, and I can't find one anywhere.

All I want are the mloks really, I wont be putting an optic in the front anyways. As long as it stays tight is all good. I prefer the monolithic design over sigmaco's HG and extension. I too look forward for more innovation over the T81 as there is a huge demand

CGN Regular
    I'd be so happy if someone made a real wood vertical grip "dong" handguard for the t81m

Quote Originally Posted by Ershwin View Post
    I'd be so happy if someone made a real wood vertical grip "dong" handguard for the t81m
    There’s a guy custom making them on YouTube/gp

Quote Originally Posted by Ershwin View Post
    Like Ershwin mentioned, there's a guy in Ontario making them in black walnut. Search "GreasyGus" (all one word) and check out his video list. His T81 looks pretty good all dressed up actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Stiches View Post
    Like Ershwin mentioned, there's a guy in Ontario making them in black walnut. Search "GreasyGus" (all one word) and check out his video list. His T81 looks pretty good all dressed up actually.
    Just watched a couple of his vids. Looks like he makes quality stuff. Good vibe. Great quality vids. Not too much useless banter. Straight to the point, entertaining and genuinely funny.
    Red Dragons!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast