Winchester Model 94 Deluxe Sporting .30 30 534291114

Bought my first 94 in 1976 for $110.00 on sale at Harkley and Haywood in Vancouver. Wow have times and prices changed, also bought my first pound of gunpowder from there as well for $2.25 about the same time.

Bought my first 94 in 1976 for $110.00 on sale at Harkley and Haywood in Vancouver. Wow have times and prices changed, also bought my first pound of gunpowder from there as well for $2.25 about the same time.

Indeed, very cool!.....:)

Unfortunately, we are not in Kansas anymore Dorothy. Click your heels three times, and Pow! Your in corrupt Liberal Country now.......:(

My hunting partner gave me his Model 94 because he didn't have money to pay me for a Jeep repair I did for him.Every time we went deer hunting I got one with it.He regrets giving me that "lucky" 94 ever since.Must have bagged 12-15 deer with that gun.My son shot his first deer with it on a Michigan deer hunt when he was 14.It's in his hands now due to the fact I don't go anymore and he dogs alot for his group.Can't beat a Model 94 for deep bush hunting!

Back
Top Bottom