Thread: ETS Magazines Glock in Canada ready to ship starting at $9.99 USD Fast Shipping

ETS Magazines Glock in Canada ready to ship starting at $9.99 USD Fast Shipping

Name:  ETS-mags-Glock.jpg
Views: 963
Size:  74.1 KB
    Please click picture for link to site
    IRUNGUNS US Team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Maximize your Glock's potential! Discover the reliability and durability of ETS Glock Magazines, now available at IRUNGUNS.ca Fast shipping

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Regular
    anyone run these???? how do they do
    Being a gun owner in this country comes with a life sentence of hard political labour

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismojunky View Post
    anyone run these???? how do they do
    I've used them in my Glock, my 9mm AR (when I could ) and my Ruger PCC. They worked fine in all of them.

How does this compare to SGM G17 33 rds mag?

Is there a pickup location to save on shipping in Edmonton?
    Thanks,

Hello IRunGuns, just had a quick question have you verified these ETS Glock mags work in the pistol, as the Last batch I grabbed from you at a great price like this for my Sigs 320s were tuff inserting and would not drop on their own Empty, And once I had rounds in forget about getting them in to the mag well, I actually did get one in and had to drop the but plate on the mag to extract it,the rounds would bulge the mag so bad, So was rust curious,thx regards.

Quote Originally Posted by EricTRed View Post
    Hello IRunGuns, just had a quick question have you verified these ETS Glock mags work in the pistol, as the Last batch I grabbed from you at a great price like this for my Sigs 320s were tuff inserting and would not drop on their own Empty, And once I had rounds in forget about getting them in to the mag well, I actually did get one in and had to drop the but plate on the mag to extract it,the rounds would bulge the mag so bad, So was rust curious,thx regards.
    We have had no issues with ETS mags fitting with thousands sold. This is also the OE supplier for the FX-9.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

I bought 10 of the "Elite Tactical Systems Group Magazine, 9MM, 30 Rounds, Fits Smith & Wesson M&P9, Carbon Smoke SMK-SW9-MP-30" from you guys (irunguns.com) for my S&W FPC 9mm carbine. None will chamber a round in it.

S&W website claims "The M&P FPC® accepts any M&P® full-size or compact 9mm magazine." Def not true. The ETS mags don't fit. The ETS mags are off. Can't return them. They are paperweights now.
    EE Ads: $100 insurance will be included on every packaged I ship. Additional insurance is optional for the buyer to purchase