Quote Originally Posted by Declared Bishop View Post
I can't argue any of that. I just don't have the experience yet to sus out your statements in this regard, but it has me intrigued and I want to learn more about it.

can you provide me a few examples of such ranges where these detrimental conditions occur? I would like to investigate the layout and see what can be done to minimize such events. It's kinda a hobby of mine.
Sus me out all you want. Just alot of older ranges cannot handle alot of shooting in quick sucession. Like these were built in the 70s. Alot you are limited in space and costs. Some are going as far of shooting plated ammo only for IPSC. Something you wont really see in AB, with state of the art facilities. Once the ranges were used as HVAC designed it was much better. You're always gonna smell the smoke.

There was a increase in lead levels in this group of shooters. We used to stand at the 5/7/10/15 yard line so we were always in the swirl zone. Now we made targets so we can stay further up.

Not trying to scare anyone. But occasional shootung indoors isn't gonna bother you and hardly will get elevated lead levels. It's when you get a group of 10 plus shooting 100rds in a short period weekly you'll mind start to worry.