Tactaload Flash-5 Shotgun Buttstock

North_Sylva

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Mossberg 500, 535, 590, 600, 835 and Maverick 88. SKU#: TLFL5-M5012.
Remington 870. SKU#: TLFL5-M8712.

Tactical Butt Plate. SKU#: TLFL5-BP1.
Spacers. SKU#: TLFL5-LOP1.

Stocking Dealers:
- Firearms Outlet Canada

FLASH-5™
The TactaLoad® FLASH-5™ stock was designed with the shooter in mind. The FLASH-5™ addresses a very common problem of limited ammunition capacity in pump action shotguns. The FLASH-5™ stock solved this problem by providing 5 additional rounds, in the most convenient location, for quick reloading! The FLASH-5™ not only provides the most convenient storage of ammunition, but also protects it from the elements and accidental external damage.

PRODUCT DETAILS
• Easy installation
• Intuitive action that requires less practice and training to master
• Sturdy, durable construction to withstand the harshest elements and most demanding situations
• Allows the shooter to operate with or without gloves
• Ambidextrous design for right and left-handed shooters
• Instant upgrade
• Holds all three sizes of 12g shotgun shells (2 3/4”, 3” and 3 1/2”)
• The fastest convenient reloading app available!
• Includes optional swivel sling accessory

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Designed for the Remington and Mossberg Pump Action shotgun platform

Pull Length:
13.5 inches with recoil pad (included)
12.5 inches with tactical butt plate (sold separately)

Capacity:
5 – 12 gauge shotgun shells (2 3/4”, 3” or 3 1/2”)

flLP5uv.png

Last edited:
TFBlog states this in their article about this:

"The manufacturer and supplier recommend that the stock be installed by a gunsmith. "

What say you NS? It doesnt look overly complicated

any MSRP? Is this between $1-200 or $2-300?

And also a note to Bubba, dont go cutting this thing up: "The Flash-5 is made of 50% glass filled nylon by a company in Ohio"

If one can dress themselves without help you should be able to install this gun stock.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wHCFd...ource_ve_path=MTM5MTE3LDA&feature=emb_rel_end

This would be great on my Mossberg 590 Shockwave, 5 in the stock, 6 in the side reciever carrier, 5 in the mag tube, 1 in the chamber.

17 rounds of ammunition, I'm bound to something with all that.

I might take my Shockwave off the EE, I suddenly like it

Tempting. Would be handy on my 500 when it goes waterfowl hunting. Makes for some quick loading if needed. Curious what our Conservation Officers would have to say about it.

B

Looks cool, but a strip of velcro and a shell card stuck to the side of the stock would be faster and easier to swap with a full loaded one and not cost 150 bucks shipped
I guess if you really wanted to max out the number of shells on the shotgun you could do both along with a shell card on the receiver
Still might get one tho cause I am horrible with spending money for gun stuff lol

Tempting. Would be handy on my 500 when it goes waterfowl hunting. Makes for some quick loading if needed. Curious what our Conservation Officers would have to say about it.

B

I would think nothing at all. Its not really any different than an elastic shell holder on the butt, and I KNOW CO's don't care about those from personal experience.

Back
Top Bottom