5.56 variant of type 191

Status
Not open for further replies.
so what logic is taiwan using to claim mainland? lol.

.5 RMB has been deposited into your account comrade!

The fact that the KMT is literally the same nationalist government.
Also the VAST majority of Taiwanese don't want to "Reclaim the mainland" they view themselves as Taiwanese and just don't want a war over this crap "Status quo and no war" is the overwhelming popular opinion in Taiwan with outright breaking all past ties to mainland China and even dropping the offical name of "Republic of China" being the second most popular stance.

Which yeah Taiwan is Taiwan.
Not Chynah

Last edited:
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Back on topic - I thought no new semi-autos would be permitted if a magazine exists that holds more than 5 rounds. Or is that still pending a law being passed?

actually, you have a poor understanding of history. Taiwan has belonged to china for 100s of years, not withstanding brief Portuguese and Japanese control. China did invade vietnam in 1979 but withdrew after a month. since 1949 both the PRC and taiwan claimed each other. US officially recognized one-china policy but unofficially they support taiwan independent thus the billion $$$ aid package being proposed by congress as we speak.

China belongs to Taiwan and i hope Taiwan retakes its proper clay. Death to Winnie the pooh

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Do you even have any idea what these keywords stand for???

I have no problem with Anti-CCP. However Falun Gong is a cult like Moonies + Scientology. Their media Epoch Times even praised Winnie the Pooh when he first became Chairman, calling him something along the line of "the great Chinese culture rebuilder" or something cheesy in hoping that he would reverse anti-Falun Gong policies in China.

A scammy retarded cult like this deserves criticism just like CCP.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mQ8plzWl9g&ab_channel=J.J.McCullough

Last edited:
.5 RMB has been deposited into your account comrade!

The fact that the KMT is literally the same nationalist government.
Also the VAST majority of Taiwanese don't want to "Reclaim the mainland" they view themselves as Taiwanese and just don't want a war over this crap "Status quo and no war" is the overwhelming popular opinion in Taiwan with outright breaking all past ties to mainland China and even dropping the offical name of "Republic of China" being the second most popular stance.

Which yeah Taiwan is Taiwan.
Not Chynah

Half of your statement is false. The VAST majority of Taiwanese prefer to maintain current status quo without unification or independence. Hardcore independentists are like maybe 20~25%. Most of Taiwanese don't hate being "Chinese" they simply don't want to be ruled by the authoritarian communist government.

Well my Taiwanese Passport has "Republic of China" so we didn't "dropping the official name".

Last edited:
weird, people who hate China has no common sense lol. Hy would China invade Thailand?

Yep.
It confuses me sometimes cuz it seems that these China haters have the same brain patterns like the West-hating CCP worshippers.

They simply wave a different flag.

Last edited:
Half of your statement is false. The VAST majority of Taiwanese prefer to maintain current status quo without unification or independence. Hardcore independentists are like maybe 20~25%. Most of Taiwanese don't hate being "Chinese" they simply don't want to be ruled by the authoritarian communist government.

Well my Taiwanese Passport has "Republic of China" so we didn't "dropping the official name".

are we still talking about "poor understanding of (Chinese) history"? lol.

i've come to realize it was fruitless talking about this subject with some people as it went off track with their personal views but yours sound about right.... interesting, i just googled that the taiwan's passport had "republic of china" on top and taiwan at the bottom... it has changed recently due to the confusion with china during covid.

are we still talking about "poor understanding of (Chinese) history"? lol.

i've come to realize it was fruitless talking about this subject with some people as it went off track with their personal views but yours sound about right.... interesting, i just googled that the taiwan's passport had "republic of china" on top and taiwan at the bottom... it has changed recently due to the confusion with china during covid.

Yes. The change is mostly for practical reason instead of ideological. Even the current DPP (we call them "The green commies") government wouldn't cross the line of ditching the name "Republic of China" completely.
The huge irony of Taiwanese politic is that the DPP shares a common goal with CCP: To eliminate "Republic of China".

And yes, it's a tiresome and mostly fruitless work to explain Taiwanese/Chinese politics to foreigners most of time....

Last edited:
This is insane even by CGN standards. Inb4 the lock and delete.

Yea, how a discussion about Chinese rifle went political in the first place????

PRC makes good for the price rifles and we are lucky to have them here. Hell, their tactical gears are also better made than Taiwanese military ones (A US/Taiwanese YT done test on these things) and cheaper to get.

Put the political bias aside and just have fun.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom