Lockhart Tactical Raven 5.56 NATO in stock

For me, I have just heard too many stories of people’s LTAC orders not shipping for months despite showing in stock.

$124 per part is crazy, but I would have paid if confident it would ship within a week.

For me, I have just heard too many stories of people’s LTAC orders not shipping for months despite showing in stock.

$124 per part is crazy, but I would have paid if confident it would ship within a week.

Parts shipping from Lockhart has usually been same day for me.

I get that the rifles take a long time but the parts are tossed in the mail fast.

Just checked - I've made three parts orders from them. All have been same day or next shipped.

IMHO, anyone complaining about reliability with a current-production Raven is most likely a newb who doesn't understand the Internal Piston operating system, nor the concept and purpose of an adjustable gas flow. 90%+ of the reliability "problems" that I have seen reported were the result of an improperly balanced operating system. Follow directions, sort out the Gas adjustment and suddenly those reliability "issues" disappear. Go figure....

As for Lockhart's parts pricing, I defy anyone complaining to do better in today's economic climate where everything costs exponentially more with each passing day. Machinists have families that have to eat also. Their labour doesn't come cheap, nor do the machines that they operate. 3D-printed aftermarket parts are all well and good, but they cannot match the look and precision fit of Lockhart's machined and anodized Left Side Cocking-Slot Cover and Casing Deflector. Both are machining excellence. The Casing Deflector also houses one end of the Dust Cover Assembly if you are inclined to install one of those, so there's that aspect to consider also.

20240202-202523.jpg

Last edited:
IMHO, anyone complaining about reliability with a current-production Raven is most likely a newb who doesn't understand the Internal Piston operating system, nor the concept and purpose of an adjustable gas flow. 90%+ of the reliability "problems" that I have seen reported were the result of an improperly balanced operating system. Follow directions, sort out the Gas adjustment and suddenly those reliability "issues" disappear. Go figure....

As for Lockhart's parts pricing, I defy anyone complaining to do better in today's economic climate where everything costs exponentially more with each passing day. Machinists have families that have to eat also. Their labour doesn't come cheap, nor do the machines that they operate. 3D-printed aftermarket parts are all well and good, but they cannot match the look and precision fit of Lockhart's machined and anodized Left Side Cocking-Slot Cover and Casing Deflector. Both are machining excellence. The Casing Deflector also houses one end of the Dust Cover Assembly if you are inclined to install one of those, so there's that aspect to consider also.

Does you brass ever hit the offset red dot Bartok5? Thanks.

20240202-202523.jpg

How do you like the Law Tactical folder? Does it work well with the Raven?

Has anyone received theirs from this shipment yet? Curious what buttstock is in it. I believe the one pictured was a magpul, just curious what is actually installed.

Has anyone received theirs from this shipment yet? Curious what buttstock is in it. I believe the one pictured was a magpul, just curious what is actually installed.

Ready for in-store pick up within 2 days, it comes with a stock that looks like the magpul MOE stock but its not. I threw a real magpul on there :)

Back
Top Bottom