Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Cool ? Maybe. Sacrilege ? Maybe. You Decide...I call it a Vz.81M LOL

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Looks fuvcking awesome Leigh!!!!!

Front sight on these MS leave something to be desired and this could finish it off
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Dummy rifle grenades!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    I'd be interested in you trimming down my barrels aswell if possible!?!?
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    I think we will focus on the AR style but with a 90 deg throw first. I've never been a fan of making things 'look alike' if you know what I mean. Like turning a Valmet into a Galil, I just don't get it. Modify ,yes, but it will always be what it is so don't make it a fake something. Just how I feel and you guys are free to disagree of course.

For a rear sight replacement, what style would y'all like ? A ghost ring style ? maybe a modified turret like the HK rifles ? lol Just throwing out ideas so think of some and throw them back !

A company local to us used to make a small red dot size rail section that popped into the place of the rear sight on a Vz.58 ,would that be cool ? Not sure if most of you would want a full sized (or LPVO) scope or just a red dot..again homes and homies, let me know.

I've spoken with Joe about getting a proper rivet press so we can do the trunnion swaps correctly for the butt stock and *possibly barrels trunnions as well. You send in your rifle, you buy one of the different rear stock adapters from us, and we swap out the trunnion and re-rivet the puppy back in for you professionally. We could use Chicago Screws but it is such a ghetto way to do it and they would inevitably come wobbly and that #### just annoys me personally. Let us know if you guys would be interested in that as a service we would offer.

Anyways, I have to start packing today's orders then strip this bad boy to send for bluing..Have a GREAT weekend and send me some ideas.
    A small red dot size of rail section that popped into the place of the rear sight would be fantastic! On the type 81 facebook pages there's lots of people wanting that.
    There's a difference between living and living free...

Also if you could design a safety that could be used when the under folding stock is closed would be great. but I have no clue what that would look like.
    There's a difference between living and living free...

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    I'd be interested in you trimming down my barrels aswell if possible!?!?
    No chance as of now. Because of the flimsyness of a stamped receiver this had to be done carefully and in stages and took some time to do without messing it all up. If we have time to make a proper jig down the road it may be possible but I kind of like having the only one....lol
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by srnm View Post
    A small red dot size of rail section that popped into the place of the rear sight would be fantastic! On the type 81 facebook pages there's lots of people wanting that.
    I believe a local company here made one that replaced the rear sight on an 858 and that is close to what we will make. I just took down a pic rail blank here and it is easily doable. Probably be able to still use the turret dial to adjust it for range too ( :

Who doesn't need a 500 meter red dot adjustment ?
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Duuude, your warranty is so shot. :-D

Quote Originally Posted by cycoblade View Post
    Duuude, your warranty is so shot. :-D
    Meh. Life's for the living brother.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Looking forward to seeing how else you improve/modify it.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast