Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga

North_Sylva

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

8bxqCjH.png

Last edited:
A prequel, since she still has both arms? Or are they inventing a different character than Charlize Theron played in the Fury Road movie?

Looks like big noisy fun.

Imagine having a job where George Miller drops by the shop and says "Here's a cubic mile of hundred dollar bills. Start building me vehicles. Make 'em so they look like death itself and go far faster than is safe or reasonable. Be creative. Lemme know whatcha need..."

Imagine having a job where George Miller drops by the shop and says "Here's a cubic mile of hundred dollar bills. Start building me vehicles. Make 'em so they look like death itself and go far faster than is safe or reasonable. Be creative. Lemme know whatcha need..."

Some guys get all the fun

ya I'd kill for that job LOL .... if only

I love this website
ht tps://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Furiosa:_A_Mad_Max_Saga

Apache Pepperbox Revolver
LeMat Revolver

Mauser C96

Micro Uzi

AKMS

RPG-7

Harpoon gun

Lever action rifle

sawed-off Double Barrel
What appears to be a Brown Bess flintlock musket is carried by the Vuvalini tribe.

i see she still uses a SKS with giant scope, lol.

Furiosa_08.jpg

Attachments

• Furiosa_08.jpg
    Furiosa_08.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 668
Back
Top Bottom