Sako TRG M10 338 Lapua Range Test Video! Running Smoooth!

Probably doesn't get shot much since the cost of ammo. Hopefully they get it out more.

I don't think that the military units and law enforcement departments in the US that previously used the rifle for testing purposes worried too much about the cost of ammo.

If it's a MIL/LE test gun there probably isn't any rifling left on that barrel, so I wouldn't be surprised if the grouping was worse than 1 moa.

Well if it was anything to brag about I’m pretty sure it would’ve been shown. Just get one built new from Insite exactly how you want for a lot less. That’s my opinion, not that it matters

Right, because Sako/Beretta have some super secret ju ju that all the other barrel manufacturers are blind to.

Barrel made from magic reindeer poo lol. Dosent matter if you can’t afford to feed it, People thinking any magnum barrel is gonna last over 15k never mind 25k is laughable and just dumbs this site down.

Some people get it, others with “industry experience” not so much.

Why won’t they show a 10-30 round group? Hmmm

The barrel isn't new. The 338 and 300wm are used as listed on the website. Used to test by LE and MIL, so I can't imagine there is much rifling left if any...

Back
Top Bottom