Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Check out this thick black hanger!!

Quote Originally Posted by Epoxy7 View Post
    Strong enough to hold a level 3 vest with mags etc? I’ve broken more than a few regular hangers,
    Can't you just use more than 1?

“thick black hanger” I can see a few good jokes about that. Unfortunately, none of them can be published here.

No problem to hang plates. But no bueno for soft armour.
    God doesn't believe in Atheists

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooting Centre View Post
    ON Sale Now!

THICK BLACK HANGER!!!

This baby is thicker than the cosmoline out of a 1900 Nosin-Nagant that came from a mud and water-logged crate.

One fat hooker, wide in the sides and has three big holes (and three small if small fits your small better)... soooo many uses.

They can even be rotated 180 degrees to hook onto the OTHER side of something: imagine that!

Good for splinting your moist nugget's broken stock after you tried to bayo a tree javelin style! (3M Red Green Special Duct Tape possibly sold separately here!)

Buy them in bulk to play drunken Barrel of Monkeys (Barrel of Monkeys is copyright Lakeside Toys, 1968) at camp after the hunt!

Buy them for the solid bulk plastic construction before Trudeau's goons shut down all plastics in Canada! (Not responsible for any warrant-less searches to confiscate you Thick Black hangers)

This week only: $5.99 each, $14.99 for three, or $59.99 for a 15 pack!

WHILE SUPPLIES LAST

GST and ammo shipping rates apply:
    Alberta: $40 flat rate
    BC, Sask: $60 flat rate
    Manitoba, Territories, Maritimes: $80 flat rate
    Ont & Que: $60.00 flat rate plus $100.00 CFO ammo registration fee

(DISCLAIMER: This post is a joke. The shipping is a joke NOT levelled at Calgary Shooting Center, but in general that we have some insanely expensive ammo and other shipping rates sellers can't control. I know Canadians who do fulfillment of their merchandise from the USA because it's cheaper to ship from Florida to Montreal, than it is to ship Toronto to Montreal.)
    Last edited by Aniest; 04-20-2024 at 11:45 AM.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12