Thread: Sig Sauer P320 MAX X-Change Conversion Kit W/ Romeo 3 MAX

Business Member

Sig Sauer P320 MAX X-Change Conversion Kit W/ Romeo 3 MAX

Name:  IMG_2184.jpg
Views: 1114
Size:  43.7 KB

Available Here
    Free Shipping Over $250, Some Conditions Apply [/URL]

Get the back up you need, or completely upgrade your existing P320. All you need is your FCU! This Factory P320 MAX X-Change Conversion Kit gives you everything from the SIG Custom Works Shop to completely overhaul your pistol. This allows you to compete in Production division, as well as cross over to Carry Optics division without the need for a second gun.Introducing the SIG SAUER P320MAX X-CHANGE CONVERSION KIT, a precision-engineered kit meticulously crafted for top-tier competition, especially tailored for the demanding standards of the Carry Optics division. Boasting the innovative TXG tungsten infused heavy XFULL grip module, this kit sets a new benchmark for performance.The SIG Custom Works P320MAX slide has undergone a complete overhaul, featuring bespoke wrap-around serrations facilitating seamless side and top manipulation. Equipped with a 5” match grade bull barrel, a singular stainless steel guide rod, and a 1911-style recoil spring, it offers unparalleled customization potential for shooters seeking optimal performance.This kit also includes the upgraded SIG SAUER P320 flat trigger, replacing your stock one directly. Enjoy a 30% reduction in trigger pull weight compared to the original. With its flat design, this trigger positions lower, granting shooters increased leverage for a smoother, more consistent pull.Included as standard is the SIG SAUER Electro-Optics 6 MOA ROMEO3MAX, ensuring precise targeting with every shot.Kit Includes:
    TXG Tungsten Infused Heavy Grip Module w/ Magwell
    Custom Works Slide w/ Official Max Michel Logo and Custom Serrations
    Sig Sauer Romeo3MAX 6 MOA Optic (Direct-mount To Slide)
    5" Match Grade Bull Barrel
    Complete Solid One-piece Guide Rod – Compatible w/ 1911 Recoil Springs
    Sig Sauer P320 Skeletonized Flat Trigger
    (4) Full Size Legion Magazines w/ Aluminum Baseplates ($400 Value!)
    Comes w/ SIG Custom Works Coin
    Please Note: The Fire Control Unit (FCU) is NOT included with this package. Customers are required to install their own FCU to operationalize this conversion kit into a fully functional firearm.

Last edited by Bullseyenorth; 04-27-2024 at 02:07 AM.
    Our website will have the most up to date prices. Prices on CGN do expire.
    Free Shipping over $250 (Now includes ammo) but some exclusions apply like remote locations.

PRICE MATCH & PRICE PROTECTION GUARANTEE
    We want your business and if you find a lower advertised price on an in stock, new identical item from an Authorized Canadian dealer, now or within 5 days of your purchase date, just show us the price and we will match it. Some conditions apply.

sales@bullseyenorth.com

Do you guys sell plates to convert the old P320 mags to new ones?
    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge... - Hosea 4:6

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Loosethoughts View Post
    Do you guys sell plates to convert the old P320 mags to new ones?
    Unfortunately, no. Haven’t even seen anything like that.
    Our website will have the most up to date prices. Prices on CGN do expire.
    Free Shipping over $250 (Now includes ammo) but some exclusions apply like remote locations.

PRICE MATCH & PRICE PROTECTION GUARANTEE
    We want your business and if you find a lower advertised price on an in stock, new identical item from an Authorized Canadian dealer, now or within 5 days of your purchase date, just show us the price and we will match it. Some conditions apply.

sales@bullseyenorth.com

is it the FCU that is registered

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Zastava View Post
    is it the FCU that is registered
    Yes it is....

CGN frequent flyer
    Best reason to own a p320. Anyone that didn’t buy one before the ban made a big mistake.
    FCUs were cheap pre ban and can be dropped into so many different frames the options are endless.
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance on any EE sale unless explicitly stated otherwise in the ad or agreed upon as part of the deal.

All posts made by me are my opinion, and you must do your own research

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    Best reason to own a p320. Anyone that didn’t buy one before the ban made a big mistake.
    FCUs were cheap pre ban and can be dropped into so many different frames the options are endless.
    Yes big oopsie. Hopefully for everyone the law changes with liberals out
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.

Exactly the reason I picked one up. I've been eyeing the flux raider chassis. I'm hoping a distributor in Canada will pick some up to sell. If not I might pick one up in the US.

Brouwer m1823

Make it happen bullseye!!!
    “When freedom is outlawed, only outlaws will be free.”

guys school me a bit here please.. Are you saying it was a good idea to buy the frame or thr control unit preban?

essentily can I use the FCU from the 320s inlready have in this frame ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast