Shout out to Clay and his staff

m1008

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Uber Super GunNutz
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Greet service in colab with OIF, thanks again to you and your staff for helping me get something hard to find in Canada.

To those wondering OIF acting as the buying agent completely remove you from interacting with the seller if you want.

Greet service in colab with OIF, thanks again to you and your staff for helping me get something hard to find in Canada.

To those wondering OIF acting as the buying agent completely remove you from interacting with the seller if you want.

Thanks for using our services. Melissa is awesome and she has 15 years of doing these imports!!
-Clay

My experience as well, Prophet River & OIF got me a CMP M1 Garand and I'm happy happy happy!

Clay and his team are always fantastic to deal with.

B

Not everybody is happy with he 'new' (a few years now) Commerce Department rules that require the exporter to purchase the firearm now (just check out the recent google review one former customer left us!) . However, its the law and , although it adds expense, it does remove some of the work for the end buyer

Clay and his staff are truly second to None,If i need something Clay is the guy that i reach out too,Prophet river is top notch

Not everybody is happy with he 'new' (a few years now) Commerce Department rules that require the exporter to purchase the firearm now (just check out the recent google review one former customer left us!) . However, its the law and , although it adds expense, it does remove some of the work for the end buyer

Well worth it, the nonsense trying to deal with multiple apps and passwords(I get enough of that at work), if you have an odd addresse like a RR or P.O. Box.

Email OIF “this is what I’d like to buy”
Receive invoice from OIF
Wire money, done, nice short email chain.

I’d pay for the service even if not required

I never used OIF to order a firearm but not that long ago I ordered some parts through OIF / Prophet River. The process was seamless and quick. Importing "exactly" what I wanted saved me a lot of time and aggravation.
The process comes at a cost, but you gotta pay to play.

OIF and Clay helped me stock up on spare parts/springs and sights from Wilson Combat.

highly recommended.

Back
Top Bottom