Canada's Gun Store Clearance Sale!

CANADAS GUN STORE

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0

We are having a clearance sale on most Guns, Ammo, Reloading, Hunting and Shooting Gear!

Check out everything that is on sale HERE!

SALE.png

Last edited:
The dangerous item prompt on projectiles are there because of the way the website is programed. It is the only way we can allow the system to calculate how much shipping based on the weight of the order due to how much shipping would cost. Here is a link to our shipping policy https://www.canadasgunstore.ca/pages/shipping-information.html

Have a great day,

Josh

Thank you. My understanding bullets are rather a heavy weight item, which is what actually makes them not eligible for free shipping. Although, the website mentions that "reloading components do not qualify for free shipping due to dangerous goods transportation," so I logically thought this applied only to powder and primers. My mistake. In my case, I was looking to buy some non-firearm-related items and planned to reach the $300 threshold by including a bag of bullets, which is expendable anyways, to qualify for free shipping. But it showed $160 shipping cost. With the second look, nothing else I can fill up my cart with to make it free shipping. The deal is killed. No complains. Will keep looking.

Back
Top Bottom