Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: N/R CZ Bren 2 in 7.62x39 W/ TWO Barrels Complete

N/R CZ Bren 2 in 7.62x39 W/ TWO Barrels Complete

We just got some 7.62 blanks in this happens to coincide with the distributor having stock of the 11 inch version of CZ Bren 2 in this caliber as well.

I have made a listing on our website to gauge in N/R versions of the rifle. Here is what we have in mind :

We will bring in a small batch of the rifles, remove the factory 11 inch barrel and keep it intact with all of it's factory parts. We will then install a complete drop-on 18.75 inch N/R barrel with our trunnion, gas block, gas regulator, piston head, piston shaft and recoil spring. This would be a true two barrel, convertible rifle.

Out the door the rifle from our shop will be NON-RESTRICTED. Should you choose to put the factory 11 inch barrel back on then YOU are responsible to change the status of the rifle back to Restricted.

Cost for the complete set up is $4,000, not including shipping to you or taxes for your particular province.

Find the link to these on our website here :

https://dlaskarms.com/product/cz-bre...h-two-barrels/
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Great price.
    Nobody even comes close. It seems you guys are the only ones worldwide making aftermarket gas system parts.

Very happy with my NR 5.56 conversion from you.

So the barrels will be headspaced against the bolt and you can swap without concern?

Hello Leigh,

Is this something we can do at home in terms of switching between two different barrel?

How are the cycling issue with the 7.62x39? I know it is a known issue with CZ, but has it been resolved with the NR barrel?

where do we get extended handguards that fit?

Quote Originally Posted by meadowroo View Post
    where do we get extended handguards that fit?
    Look up HBI handguard, they are practically everywhere

The struggle is real, in regards to resisting this offer. Great pricing for this type of package.

I will whip that credit out so hard if this offer ever comes out in 223/556. Congrats to anyone looking for 7.62, this is an awesome deal.
    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge... - Hosea 4:6

I want to take an 18” 7.62 Bren deer hunting. I think that would be a lot of fun. Seen guys posting pictures hunting with their wk180c’s. As the kids say, such a vibe.

CGN Regular
    pistol length gas system won't cause any issues?

Quote Originally Posted by misterplinker1 View Post
    Great price.
    Nobody even comes close. It seems you guys are the only ones worldwide making aftermarket gas system parts.

Very happy with my NR 5.56 conversion from you.

So the barrels will be headspaced against the bolt and you can swap without concern?
    Headspace is correct for both barrels. Just do the 'ol swaperoo betwixt the two and away you go.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast