++NEW++ 8 in. 300 AAC Bren 2 MS Drop-On Barrels at Dlask Arms Corp.

Dlask Arms

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
You got it, I'm bucking up some .300 AAC blanks right now and will send them ,along with more 5.56 and some 7.62x39, out for turning next week. Since all of the pieces are coming together rather nicely we will make these a priority so as to maybe save you guys some shipping if we can.

Will have about x50 of these to start with an option to make another x40 if the demand is there. They will be fully compatible with all .223 / 5.56 bren 2 MS rifles. A simple drop-on affair as it were.

Please be patient and we will get them done as soon as we can. Once we have them done I will post up here on CGN along with a link to them on our website. Until then please don't call the shop or email, it will do you little good until we have them ready.

Chins up gentlemen, better times are coming soon enough!

8" for 762x39 is a good choice

I thought about it and I just don't think it makes sense right now to make these in 7.62 and eight inches long until we get 7.62 bolt heads done so the folk with 5.56 rifles can do a full caliber swap. They will come but for now we are only going to make the new .223 Wylde (or 5.56, not sure) + the 7.62 in the N/R length of 18.75 inches.

Going out today for turning ...bye little barrels !

Blackout Barrels.jpg

Attachments

• Blackout Barrels.jpg
    Blackout Barrels.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 65
Back
Top Bottom