Loaded Law: Handgun ban sending some sports on slow death marches

Typical liberal line by the staff sgt near the end. How is this going to stop gun violence? We’ll, it’s complicated but it’s going to work

I agree with the above statement. Bill C-21 will do nothing to stop gun violence, let alone the smuggling of these firearms overall. Sad that the staff Sargent falls over himself saying that Bill C-21 is complicated and is going to work. How??? is it going to work when you stop vetted gun users from using these firearm in the first place. Criminals don't care about Gun laws as they are written and Gangs even less so. This govt rams bad policies like the OIC and rams Bill C-21 both through the HOC and the Senate postering tough on crime while missing the true target. October 2025 can't come fast enough when Canadians send this FAILED GOVT out the door with a CLEAR message.

Duh.

It's the progressive's plan from the beginning.
When these sports die out, we won't even have legit reason to own guns.

Liberals have to be voted out. No debate on this one.

Most Canadians watch main stream news funded by the government, so they will all nod and agree with C21 even though it makes no sense. It's a tough fight for sure.

Yes clearly the Sgt is a compliant civil servant following the party line probably realizing that he has absolutely no basis to spout the stuff that he is spouting. He doesn't even look or sound convinced; all he wants is for criminals to have fewer guns. But whats to lose from his perspective if lawful owners are expropriated? Every time I see wishy-washy Trudeau (whose only real life experience has been as a primary school drama teacher) babbling on I can't wait until the next election.

The Liberal and Trudeau are well aware that Bill C-21 will have zero effect on gun violence. Their one and only agenda is to disarm Canada, they only mention gun violence as an excuse to achieve their goal...the only solution is to vote them out...

The Liberal and Trudeau are well aware that Bill C-21 will have zero effect on gun violence. Their one and only agenda is to disarm Canada, they only mention gun violence as an excuse to achieve their goal...the only solution is to vote them out...

Exactly…nothing else matter to the Libs and their cronies.
On top, this was discussed at the Committees on C21 and the anti- did not even listen.

They have their agenda, and all those talk are just for the gallery, to show we are not living a dictatorship imposed by a minority gov,supported by a party that have not even 15% of votes - the NDP.

Those two, along with the Block, are destroying shootings sports -and Canada - and ALL they want is to get rids of ALL guns, impose their green agenda no matter the cost to all of us.

Last edited:
P.P. has stated that if elected PM he would repeal Bill C21. Let's see if he will keep his word or behave like most politicians and squirm out of his promise.

Duh.

It's the progressive's plan from the beginning.
When these sports die out, we won't even have legit reason to own guns.

We have always had, and always will have, a legitimate reason to own guns.

It has nothing to do with sport, and that has a great deal to do with why we are in this situation.

To Protect Life!

When your right to firearms, for protection of life, is generally recognized your ability to use them for recreation is rarely in jeopardy.

However, for the past half century the sporting community has been absent from advocating for the one thing upon which all access to firearms depends.

The excuses given are manifold, and every damned one is nonsense!

Note that one still has access to handguns for self defence even though the regs ensure that only the economically or politically powerful actually qualify, because it isn’t about how badly you need the handgun or whether your knowledge and skill are up to snuff.

It is about who you are.

And far too many of us were quite happy to sell their neighbours down the river in the vain hope that their sport would survive.

In all the talk defending lawful gun owners, the only groups mention are the hunters and eff n's
Not one has spoken up for the sport shooters, in the media or elsewhere

It’s a losing battle if you fail to acknowledge that gun ownership and their use is a right. They can easily justify taking your guns away if it’s only a sport and pastime.

The liberals believe that only they know what is best for us. They know that we can't be trusted to possess guns, period.
Wait until they ban those dangerous motorcyles with engines larger than 50cc. Who needs a Harley to take down a school-zone speed limit?
We need a change and soon!

P.P. has stated that if elected PM he would repeal Bill C21. Let's see if he will keep his word or behave like most politicians and squirm out of his promise.

I'm cautiously optimistic it'll happen, but I'm still bracing for a wait when he gets elected. Our dictator has ramped-up the already out-of-control spending, Canada is bleeding money at an alarming rate these days. Were Trudeau not the virtue-signalling, gob of snot that he is...part of me would wonder if he's literally shi**ing the bed to give PP even more to do when he tries to turn this ship around. I guess if we just keep giving billions to already profitable corporations just to bribe them to build their battery plants here=other countries will just stop building coal-fired power plants and then everything will be just fine.

I started Cowboy action shooting in 2023. And i joined SASS as well. I was fortunate that I was able to secure revolvers before the prohibition(thank you @Prophet River),
I owe many people for their selfless efforts in supporting my entry point. So many volunteers and mentor's giving everything to help out.
In order for this sport to survive, we will need to step up in kind.
Thank you "B-Slim and Mustang Heart" @sherwood park fish and game. I owe everything to you folks.

Take someone out shooting, spot some ammo, loan out a firearm. Drive someone to a range and pay a guests shooting fee. Pay it forward. We can fight this. We can support our sport. It's not over. The fight has just started.

That retard said it himself at the end…”do you think criminals will think twice about picking up a handgun because they are now banned?” “No I do not”

Everything else is irrelevant.

CRIMINALS ALREADY DONT OBEY THE LAW

Back
Top Bottom