Couple Bren 2 Questions for y'all...

Dlask Arms

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
We have the opportunity to purchase some Bren 2's in the 16" HB variation, American rifles. These are with original CZ butt stocks. OR.....we could get some of the 8's or 11's but with an aftermarket stock (F5 I believe) but these would cost a bit more because of the stocks. How much more ? Not sure right now but I am pricing that out and will post here when I find out.

I would like to sell some 5.56 guns in the same way we are selling the 7.62 guns, complete out the door as N/R but with the factory original barrel and gas / recoil system complete and ready to rock should you choose to change it back to Restricted.

Which would you guys rather go for if you had your choice ?

We have the opportunity to purchase some Bren 2's in the 16" HB variation, American rifles. These are with original CZ butt stocks. OR.....we could get some of the 8's or 11's but with an aftermarket stock (F5 I believe) but these would cost a bit more because of the stocks. How much more ? Not sure right now but I am pricing that out and will post here when I find out.

I would like to sell some 5.56 guns in the same way we are selling the 7.62 guns, complete out the door as N/R but with the factory original barrel and gas / recoil system complete and ready to rock should you choose to change it back to Restricted.

Which would you guys rather go for if you had your choice ?

16 all day.
Similar price point to the 7.62s that just went out?

16 inch seems to be a favorite but I have to ask, are you guys SURE you want a gun with two different barrels that are only 2+ inches different in length vs. something short (11 in.) and a N/R long barrel ?

I would have assumed that would be more of a draw....

16 inch seems to be a favorite but I have to ask, are you guys SURE you want a gun with two different barrels that are only 2+ inches different in length vs. something short (11 in.) and a N/R long barrel ?

I would have assumed that would be more of a draw....

I think most people want you to use a 16" base rifle because it's less of a change from the original design.

Less change from the original design means less to go wrong with the final product.

Back
Top Bottom