Interest in Drop-On 18.75 in. Bren 2 Barrels in .223 ?

No promises for this batch but I will mull it over and if we can make it happen we will. Lucky for you guys we absolutely love the platform and get the fizz thinking of new upgrades and modifications for it.

No promises for this batch but I will mull it over and if we can make it happen we will. Lucky for you guys we absolutely love the platform and get the fizz thinking of new upgrades and modifications for it.

You guys are awesome!!! I am so ready to order it! Hahaha

Of course. The best thing about 300 Blackout is that nothing else on the gun needs changing except the gas regulator. Bolt, mags everything is the same.

How about a N/R .223 Wylde package with an 8" 300 AAC barrel ?

I personally have no interest in that. Just an NR .223/5.56 for me!

On the Nitriding, I suspect that nitriding will only add a single-digit percentage to the price unless you're aiming for an unexpectedly low price point. That small relative cost is vastly outweighed by the benefits.

I already have one of your NR conversions from last summer, but I'd be in for a 2nd drop in ready NR 223 barrel system. I've been putting beaucoup rounds through her and wouldn't mind having a drop in ready swap for when I eventually shoot the rifling out of her.

And if a nitride coating was offered as an option I would be in for that as well.

Just spun a one-off 300 AAC barrel for testing with our new parts. I'll be shooting over the next couple days to tune the gas system for both subs and supers. It's very nice to have a regulator to be able to switch between the two with the turn of a dial !

300AAC 1.jpg

Attachments

• 300AAC 1.jpg
    300AAC 1.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 293
I think we will be making some 18.75 in. N/R barrels to sell. Going to make them similar to an AR-15 profile barrel of this length to try and keep the weight down but accuracy decent. Since we have long gas pistons being made we could make them er, long gas system barrels that would be fully interchangeable with the short gas system you 8 or 11 inch rifle came with. This doesn't make any difference as long as you don't try to change the system parts between barrels, lol.

Any interest in a barrel like this ?

I am in for a NR 223 barrel and a 300 BLK.

Back
Top Bottom