Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Powder and Expolsive Targets Regulations

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scotty454's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    6kg is 13lb... What are they gonna do, charge you based on the evidence that you just blew up? lol
    He's talking about that "requiring that only one kit be mixed at a time and that multiple kits may not be combined together" bit. That was the main part that inspired my original comment.

Let Freedom Ring With a Shotgun Blast!

Sponsoring Business Shooting Centre's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    Is there a better source? When I google "amendments to explosives regulations, 2013" I don't find the actual regulatory changes, just mentions of there being changes coming down the pipe, and I much prefer to read the actual regulations rather than a summary.
    https://natural-resources.canada.ca/...013/amendments
    --
    Calgary Shooting Centre
    https://store.theshootingcentre.com/

For orders, please visit our online store or email us at: orders@theshootingcentre.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooting Centre View Post
    Yeah that is exactly what I found on google, and I didn't see the actual regulation changes there. There is a link to Canada Gazette, but it doesn't tell us what the final regulation changes are, just what they had proposed before a comment period a year ago.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Probably took a team of bureaucrats several years to brainstorm these waste of time changes, probably throwing a big office party to celebrate all the lives they are going to save by making our country a safer place to live.

What is a "purchase and acquisition license?"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer droid1963's Avatar
    Somewhere between raising Hell and Amazing Grace
    Quote Originally Posted by Anatine Duo View Post
    That's the government experts talkin', son.
    "Ignorance can only propel anti-gun legislation so far until it smacks into the hard wall of the truth!"
    - Mark A. Keefe IV
    "There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order."
    - Ed Howdershelt
    "Mass murderers apparently can’t read, since they are constantly shooting up ‘gun-free zones.’ "
    - Ann Coulter
    "She's dead. I would rather she was alive and the carjacker was dead. .... I'm weird"
    - Ted Nugent

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooting Centre View Post
    So any "stakeholders" here that Natural Resources had consultations with?

During the initial spring 2021 policy consultation, the Review reached out to industry associations, sellers and law enforcement in writing to introduce the Review and seek their regulatory irritants. The Review also held virtual meetings in March and April 2021 with law enforcement organizations, including the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP), the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), the Sûreté du Québec (SQ), the Service de police de la Ville de Montréal (SPVM) and the Toronto Police Service, with provincial counterparts, namely the Canadian Association of Chief Inspector of Mines (CACIM), and with industry associations, including the Canadian Association of Rocketry, the Canadian Explosives Industry Association (CEAEC), the Canadian National Fireworks Association (CNFA), the Canadian Pyrotechnic Council (CPC), the Energy Services Association of Canada (Enserva) and Responsible Distribution Canada (RDC), to introduce the Review. After each meeting, the Review followed up by email with the organization or association to request their written input on regulatory irritants. The Review also engaged with other government departments by email to seek their written input on regulatory irritants. The response from other government departments and the external outreach with provincial counterparts, industry associations, sellers and law enforcement generated 137 irritants.

he Review also provided all stakeholders with the opportunity to meet with the Review to discuss the proposed amendments and held targeted meetings with all stakeholders who requested them, including meetings with the CNFA on March 24, 2022, the Canadian Association of Fire Chiefs (CAFC) on February 23, 2022, and April 8, 2022, and the CEAEC on April 26 and 27, 2022.
    Last edited by vp6111; 05-09-2024 at 08:01 PM.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Anatine Duo View Post
    PAL - whatcha need to buy all the fun toys. Or at least the few remaining ones the Libtards still allow.

Quote Originally Posted by DRA View Post
    PAL - whatcha need to buy all the fun toys. Or at least the few remaining ones the Libtards still allow.
    PAL= Possession and acquisition license. Their idiot term is a bit redundant and doesn't exist.

Bingo

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty454 View Post
    He's talking about that "requiring that only one kit be mixed at a time and that multiple kits may not be combined together" bit. That was the main part that inspired my original comment.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast