Smith Wesson FPC 9mm in Black and FDE available now at VRS

Victory Ridge Sportsman

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The new optics-ready M&P FPC® showcases our brand new, compact, folding design. Coming with(one) 17-round and (two) 23-round magazines, the in-stock magazine storage w/ quick-release latch makes reloading convenient and quick. The M&P FPC® is compatible with M&P® full-size and compact pistol double-stack magazines, and includes a carrying bag with additional storage and Velcro® straps.

Compact, folding design.
Optics-ready.
Integrated recoil buffer system.
Reversible magazine catch.
30 3/8" unfolded length to 16 3/8" folded.
1/2-28 threaded muzzle with thread protector.
Flat-face trigger with crisp break.
Compatible with M&P® Pistol double-stack magazines.
In-stock magazine storage w/quick-release tab system.
Horizontal folding mechanism with locking latch.
Horizontal folding design doesn’t interfere with top-mounted optics (optics sold separately).
M-LOK® slots on handguard with Picatinny-style rail on top.
Charging slide/handle doubles as retainer when folded.
Ships with three 10 round magazines
Carrying bag with additional storage and Velcro® straps.
Made in U.S.A.

Smith & Wesson FPC 9mm.jpg

Attachments

• Smith & Wesson FPC 9mm.jpg
    Smith & Wesson FPC 9mm.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 883
Last edited:
Maybe I am wrong, but I'd assume the 23 round mags, you simply minus 13 rounds to get to 10 and then the 17 round mag, minus 7 and you get to 10.

Kudos to you that you’re able to do the math. A Canadian dealer to advertise something illegal in Canada as being available is a reason to shop elsewhere.

Kudos to you that you’re able to do the math. A Canadian dealer to advertise something illegal in Canada as being available is a reason to shop elsewhere.

I mean, do you KNOW they don't ship with the 17 and 23 round mags? They'd obviously be pinned, that goes without saying, but they'd still be the 17 and 23 round mags as advertised.

Advertising illegal mags in Canada is bad!! Actually, no one really cares. If you have firearms banned from 2020 are you're fine with that, I can see why you'd care. You're going to be a criminal soon if you don't comply and surrender your assault rifles.

I mean, do you KNOW they don't ship with the 17 and 23 round mags? They'd obviously be pinned, that goes without saying, but they'd still be the 17 and 23 round mags as advertised.

Point being they’re to lazy to post the correct information regardless of what you choose to interpret.

Back
Top Bottom