Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ruger American Gen II Ranch and Gen II Predator: AVAILABLE Now!

Business Member Victory Ridge Sportsman's Avatar

Ruger American Gen II Ranch and Gen II Predator: AVAILABLE Now!

Ruger American Gen II Ranch FDE Splatter Stock Click HERE to view it on our website

• The Ruger American® Gen II Ranch Bolt-Action Centerfire Rifle with Spiral-Fluted Barrel combines classic design with modern enhancements.
    • Its Cerakote® coating on critical components like the barrel, receiver, and bolt handle ensures durability and easy maintenance.
    • The Generation II American stock offers customizable features such as adjustable length of pull and comb height for a personalized fit.
    • Safety is paramount with the intuitive 3-position tang safety, allowing for bolt locking while enabling reloads with the safety engaged.
    • Its threaded, cold hammer-forged barrel not only enhances accuracy but also ensures longevity, ideal for sustained performance.
    • Ruger’s patented Power Bedding™ system, featuring an integral bedding-block, enhances accuracy by securely locating the receiver and free-floating the barrel.
    • The rifle’s spiral-fluted barrel not only reduces weight but also aids in dissipating heat, maintaining optimal performance during extended use.

Available NOW!
    Name:  Screenshot (239).jpg
Views: 1440
Size:  11.4 KB

Ruger American Gen II Predator Click HERE to view it on our website

• The Generation II Predator models showcase a Burnt Bronze Cerakote finish and are paired with green stocks featuring black and bronze splatter texture, offering both style and functionality.
    • A professionally applied Cerakote coating on the barrel, muzzle brake, receiver, and bolt handle ensures a resilient finish that is easy to maintain.
    • With the Generation II American stock, shooters can customize their experience with adjustable length of pull and comb height for optimal comfort and precision.
    • The splatter finished stock provides excellent grip without sacrificing comfort, offering a secure hold during use.
    • Featuring an intuitive three-position tang safety, the bolt is securely locked, preventing accidental openings while allowing for safe loading with the safety engaged.
    • Its threaded barrel, cold hammer-forged, boasts ultra-precise rifling, ensuring exceptional accuracy and long-lasting performance.
    • Ruger’s patented Power Bedding integral bedding block system enhances accuracy by securely locating the receiver and free-floating the barrel, ensuring consistent precision.

Available NOW!
    Name:  ruger american gen 2 pred burnt bronze green.jpg
Views: 1448
Size:  16.4 KB

I want a 308!!!!
    "Whoop-whoop-whoop-whoop!"

Been eyeing the FDE one but only seen the 7.62. Any word on a 6.5 CM or 308 in the FDE/gray?

Business Member Victory Ridge Sportsman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CDNGNNR View Post
    Been eyeing the FDE one but only seen the 7.62. Any word on a 6.5 CM or 308 in the FDE/gray?
    From what we understand these along with a 204 Ruger Predator are the only variations improted into Canada thus far. We have nearly every configuration of Ruger American Gen 2 rifle booked, we will be among the first stores to carry any varioations that are improted into Canada. If there is a specific variant and caliber you want, email or call the shop or send a PM here with what you are looking for, name,m telephone number, and email and we will contact you the moment we receive one.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer hawk-i's Avatar
    Does the rifle come with additional comb heights and LOP inserts or do they have to be purchased extra?

CGN Regular
    where are the 5.56 variants? Literally 1 store has 5.56.

A 20% increase in price from what I paid less than 3 years ago for my 7.62. Highly doubt the Gen II is 20 percent more accurate or reliable.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cross Eyed Cowboy View Post
    A 20% increase in price from what I paid less than 3 years ago for my 7.62. Highly doubt the Gen II is 20 percent more accurate or reliable.
    I bet the food you eat doesn't taste 20% better than what you paid for it 3 years ago, yet you still buy it. Why is that?
    Originally Posted by Buggle
    There's many labels you can attach to China, but communist isn't one of them.

20% more for a rifle with factory cerekote, factory comp, adjustable comb height, and 3 position safety. I paid more than that for my custom cerekote... Great value. Its great they cerekote from factory. the steel on the gens 1 is a rust magnet. Buy a gen 2 over a gen 1

I'd be into the grey in 204. Will be in contact.
    Sometimes it is taken, sometimes it is not. But there is no bargain, for here, what is,
    is what must be

CCFR Lifetime Member, CSSA Lifetime Member
    NFA Lifetime Member, NRA Lifetime Endowment Member

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast