Thread: Hello New Shooter: Exploring Canadian Firearms

Hello New Shooter: Exploring Canadian Firearms

Joining this community and delving into the Canadian weapons industry excites me. As a novice to shooting sports, I'm keen to pick up tips from all of you seasoned fans and relate my own experiences as I go.

About myself, a little: I've always found guns and the culture around them to be fascinating, but I only lately made the decision to buy a pistol of my own. Hunting, target shooting, or just spending time at the range—I'm keen to learn more about all facets of this pastime and improve my marksmanship, safety, and maintenance.

Though I know there's still a lot to learn, I've already begun looking into various weaponry and nearby shooting ranges. Particularly interested in learning about your go-to guns, essential accessories, and any advice for a novice like me.

Along with joining the group here, I'm excited to maybe meet some local shooters. Joining a gun club, going to events, or just interacting with like-minded people online—I'm thrilled to be a part of this active community.

So please leave a message below if you would want to say hi, offer any advice, or both. Starting this trip together and picking up knowledge from everyone of you excites me!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    Welcome
    Don't miss... I won't...

Welcome

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Blackcats's Avatar
    Hello and Welcome from NE Ont. !

Hey hy , Welcome 2 CGN.
    "iacta alea est"