Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UPDATE on Bren 2 Components, PLEASE READ THIS if you have ordered from us

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    If you want the other parts we have on the go then you'll have to wait to send your stuff in. It just gets waaay too confusing when the safe fills up with stuff that is 'waiting' for something. Rather it just comes in, gets worked on then shipped out asap. Keeps the possible mess-ups to a minimum.
    10-4 , will wait

Excited for this, but going to hold on sending my components in until the new gas regulator and pistons are ready. Get it all the same time.

I apologize if my question is dumb or unreasonable….would it be possible to put the original parts back on the original barrel, so all the aftermarket parts can go on the aftermarket barrel, which would fit nicely on the aftermarket hbi hand guard?

If possible, how much would the labor+materials cost, ballpark figure?

Quote Originally Posted by Mraz View Post
    I apologize if my question is dumb or unreasonable….would it be possible to put the original parts back on the original barrel, so all the aftermarket parts can go on the aftermarket barrel, which would fit nicely on the aftermarket hbi hand guard?

If possible, how much would the labor+materials cost, ballpark figure?
    The original post answers your question. Just send a note with clear instructions on what you want done, along with the 2 barrels.

I was a confused too when I dropped off my barrel and rifle, they just needed my barrel. I’m glad I live close enough to be able to go in person, although I think Dlask has been great at communicating. I need to stop being so consumed and just wait for the call for my barrel to be done.

For those who live locally to you, is it ok to drop the parts off in person and then pick up when they're completed?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12