Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Poor experience with Calgary shooting center

Another very satisfied CSC customer here. Good people and great service whenever I walk in.

Sales don't last forever and complaining about showing up late says way more about the OP than about CSC, but I suspect they will make it right regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty454 View Post
    Why do people post this crap in a public forum? It's not like they defrauded you out of thousands of dollars. You missed a sale, it happens. Making a smear thread about it is unnecessary.

Also, you know you can deal with confidence when a complaint thread turns into an appreciation thread. CSC is solid, never had a bad experience. They have great people working there.
    This…

That is very odd. I have bought multiple items from CSC this month alone, all with phenomenal service. I bought a rifle, mags, optic and rings. I decided to upgrade the optic and rings once it arrived, shipped it back to them, received a refund same day that they got the scope and I got my new scope and rings in hand from the mail 2 days later.

They have always offered me super fast shipping and handling times, second to none customer service and have a great selection of items in my experience.
    Last edited by SilentKnight; 05-25-2024 at 11:34 AM.

Why do people post this crap in a public forum? It's not like they defrauded you out of thousands of dollars. You missed a sale, it happens. Making a smear thread about it is unnecessary.

Also, you know you can deal with confidence when a complaint thread turns into an appreciation thread. CSC is solid, never had a bad experience. They have great people working there.

I second THIS

What a poor customer you are, complaining about a price change on a website. Maybe you should dig up an ad from 20 years ago and ask that business to honour the price from then. You pay what you see, good luck getting that to change.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mbogo3 View Post
    Business must be great during a recession to turn away money.
    Sometimes sales are sponsored by the manufacturer. When the sale ends the retailer doesn’t get the rebate.

Quote Originally Posted by Lafar View Post
    What a poor customer you are, complaining about a price change on a website. Maybe you should dig up an ad from 20 years ago and ask that business to honour the price from then. You pay what you see, good luck getting that to change.

You snooze you lose
    The perils of duck hunting are great - especially for the duck.

Uber Super GunNutz
    On the contrary, threads like this make the business look better. CSC takes its customers seriously.

Well, with the exception of that one other business that consistently has complaint threads.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

CGN Regular
    Well, nothing but good here from them!!

I had an interesting one last week from a different supplier. Went to buy a scope, and for the heck of it added a red dot to the cart. They don't take CC over their site, and I have to call it in. No big deal. I call an hour or so later and pass along all my details. Get a phone call 1 hour later saying that their inventory was off, and they don't have the scope in, and don't know when it will be in again. They wanted to ship red dot no shipping cost to me even though it was going to be under their min order to ship free, or offer to cancel order. I just cancelled and carry on in life. You don't find a thread putting them down for misrepresenting stock online from this guy.

Too many people whining about nothing cause they didn't get their way even though they are wrong, woke society. Next you'll see them on the floor kicking and flailing and crying until they get their way!! Ha ha!!